Baby Of Mine (filler)

Just so you know, this is takes place in the inverted world. Also, this chapter is pretty short.

⚠️WARNING⚠️ THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS SOME PAST SEXUAL ABUSE. ITS NOT SUPER GRAPHIC NOR IS IT DETAILED, BUT IT IS STILL DISTURBING.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were so small when he held you in his hands, He could almost hold you in one hand.

All For One was a mess of a man for many years, gambling, depression, apathy, pain, etc. When he was young, he wanted to save this villain infested world.

But when his younger brother, the man who was the first to inherit the One For All, became a villain...

A tiny hand grasped his calloused thumb, taking him out of his depressing thoughts.

Throughout all these years, he could never feel anything soft and gentle on his scarred hands, ruined by many years of fighting All Smite and those before him.

But when you grabbed his finger and cooed in your sleep, he could feel it perfectly.

She took his baby.

She took you away from him.

That crazy bitch took advantage of his injuries sustained by another battle that day, and she took his precious baby away. The house was mostly empty, leaving decorations shattered and other things knocked over.

How could he have been such a fool!?

"...where is she..."

To put his trust into some common whore with narcissism to watch over his own daughter.

"...Where is my baby..."

To trust that the life of his 3 month old was safe with that awful witch...

"WHERE'S MY BABY!?"

The house was destroyed within seconds after he completely snapped.

Tired, furious, distraught were understatements when it came to this broken man. His will to live was taken from him, and all he wants to do is take it back.

That was the day All For One disappeared.

You have been searching for the League Of Heroes for a while now, only to come up with nothing.

They were sneaky bastards, you'll give them that.

Why were you searching for them? Well, you were bored. The hero you said that it would be more fun being a hero then just killing people left and right, so you decided to see if you could find these League Of Bastards.

"(Y/n)."

You looked up at the man with an irritated expression.

Who the hell does this man think he is calling me by my first name???

The man had messy white hair and a bit of a stubble on his face. His eyes were unreadable as he walked toward you, slowly closing the distance between you two. Your body stiffened at his strange behavior and nearly helped when he fell to his bent over and hugged you.

You were ready punch the man to oblivion when he pulled away and grabbed your face gently.

You froze up like you usually did when Aizawa grabbed your face and braced yourself for any unwanted kisses when the man did something different.

He kissed your cheeks and your forehead while brushing your hair out of your face.

"(Y/n), it's me, it's your dad, oh god, you're here! My baby's here!" He sobbed and fell to his knees, taking you with him. He rocked back and forth with you cradled in his arms.

His hands didn't touch you anywhere perverted like Aizawa, but it felt more uncomfortable.

It was so unfamiliar.

"Why are you touching me? Why are you doing this???" You said as tears fell down your cheeks.

You were so confused.

So torn.

Why weren't you killing this man?

Why is he touching you?

The man was so relieved to hold his child in his arms again. 18 years he searched everywhere for you, and here you were, walking home with blood on your hands.

You were a villain.

His own daughter was a villain.

This was his fault.

He leaned his scarred forehead to yours and rested it there with his eyes squeezed shut.

He'll make it right.

He has to.

He is your father, and you are his daughter.

He loves you.