Chapter 9

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Waking up with my arms wrapped around a very naked Davina, I smile at what happened last night remembering how she moaned and screamed my name, how she felt as I thrusted in and out of her and how she looked when she came for me

Waking up with my arms wrapped around a very naked Davina, I smile at what happened last night remembering how she moaned and screamed my name, how she felt as I thrusted in and out of her and how she looked when she came for me. I then groan remembering that Paul is going to kill me when he finds out not only did I take his sister's virginity but repeatedly had sex with her last night. Davina breaks my train of thought by kissing my chest. I look down at her and kiss her forehead. "Morning babe!" I say as she cuddles into my side more.

"Morning!" She says looking up at me. I move a piece of hair out of her face as I pull her up to kiss me. It took all of my will power not to roll on top of her and take her again. I groan as I pull back from her.

"You are making this morning even more difficult for me babe!" I say rubbing her back as she smiles at me. God I want her again.

"What do you mean?" she asks all innocently. But I knew better.

"I mean you are naked and your body is pressed against mine... And I know that your brother is home and is going to be pissed at us for what we did last night." I say looking at Davina with a pout. She kisses me and sighs.

"Jar! you need to stop... Paul can't control what we do! He may not like it but it's not up to him what we do. So please just stop." She says lifting the top half of her body up off the bed. I know she is right but he is also my best friend, and she is his baby sister. I lay my head back down on the pillow as she gets out of bed. I watch as she walks to the closet for clothes. I groan and try to make my erection go down, as I close my eyes and think about anything other than Davina and I having sex. Luckily for me Paul knocked on the door.

"Jared, we have patrol in one hour. If you want to eat you should get up now!" Paul yells through the door. Thank god that killed my raging heart on.

"Yeah! I'll be out in a minute." I yell back as I watch Davina slide on a lace thong. I groan again as I think about removing it with my teeth. I walk up behind her. "If you don't stop, I will fuck you until you can't walk." I whisper growl at her. She turns to look at me with a playful glare. Pressing against me until our lips are brushing against each other.

"Promises, Promises!" She says with a playful smirk as I growl at her. I capture her lips as I push her against the wall.

"Not nice to tease baby!" I say rubbing my finger over her covered core. Davina whimpers at my touch. Paul breaks up our moment by pounding on the door. "I'm coming!" I yell, grabbing a pair of boxers, shorts and shoes and putting them on real fast. Walking out of the room and down the stairs to see Paul waiting for me. The next six hours are going to be hell for me.

I watch Jared walk out of the room a little more than pissed off at my brother

I watch Jared walk out of the room a little more than pissed off at my brother. I finish getting dressed and walk down the stairs to see Jared and Paul eating. Paul looked between me and Jared. I go to grab a coffee cup when I feel light headed. I close my eyes but when I open them, I'm in the woods. I look around and see Jacob scream in pain. "Oh, Shit! God, you are going to shift." I say looking around to see if I can see where we are at. It felt like forever until I came to lay on the kitchen floor.

"Davina! What the hell happened to you?" Paul says, looking me over.

"Are you ok Babe!?!" Jared asks, looking over my head. I groan as I sit up.

"Jake is going to shift." I say looking at my brother and boyfriend. They both share a look.

"OK! So, we have 6 more days until he phases." Paul says with a small smile.

"I don't think so? I have never had a vision awake." I say looking at my brother. "This is happening soon!" I say looking over at Jared. Jared nods his head.

"Let's get her to Emily's!" Jared says looking over at Paul. Paul nods her head in agreement with him. Jared helps me up off of the floor. I feel really light headed as I hold on to the counter. "You ok baby?!" Jared asks, rubbing my back, I nod my head and try to give him a smile but fail.

Walking into Emily and Sam's house I trip over my own feet. Jared catches me before I hit the floor. Sam gives me a funny look. "Davina, are you Ok!?!" Sam asks as Jared helps me to the table. I shake my head no.

"She had a vision of Jake phasing." My big brother says, kneeling down next to me.

"That's good we have 6 more days to be ready for him." Embry says with a smile.

"She had it awake... And thinks it will be sooner than that." Jared says placing a glass of water in front of me. "She has also been really dizzy since then." Jared says sitting down next to me, as I place my head on the table. Sam looks at me and then at Jared.

"What did you see?" Sam finally asks, looking only at me.

"Woods... I thought I saw a road. But I could make out where exactly he will be. This one was shorter than the others. I didn't see the fight that caused it. I was so fast..." I try to say when I am pulled back into the vision. I come out of it with a gasp.

"Davina what the hell just happened?" Paul and Jared say at the same time.

"I think I went back into the vision?" I say, looking around at everyone.

"What did you see this time?" Sam asks, as Emily puts some orange juice in front of me.

"It's the woods behind the movie theater. It's dark so that could be anytime after 8pm to 4am. I thought I heard a girl calling for him, but I'm not sure. And I think it will be tonight." I say lifting my head up off the table. I was still light headed so I placed my head back down.