Part 82

Y/N POV
I sit on Koo's lap and play with his shirt. Im nervous for tonight. I have to sneak out without him knowing and the last time that happened I was taken by those monsters. Well good thing Im an even bigger monster. I've been thinking about how exactly im going to make them pay and so far Im really enjoying the few ideas I've come up with so far.

"What you smiling at, little kitty?" Kook teases as I get slightly embarrassed. "Nothing." I lie bitting on my bottom lip as he squints his eyes and searches my face. I shrug my shoulders and he finally goes back to his work on his laptop.

Im getting bored of waiting for tonights 'adventure' and all Kook is doing is trying to hack some phones and get some information. It's funny watching him fail completely. I would help him but my whole plan is screwed if he knows about the shadow gang's gathering at the casino. 

"Daddy" I whine trying to get his attention. He tries ignoring me. I start kissing at his neck making him sigh out in satisfaction. "Kitten what are you up to?" He questions as I continue to move along his jaw and towards his mouth. He squeezes at my waist with both hands and finally tears his eyes away from the screen. "So what is it that kitten is after, huh?" He hums as my lips finally reach his. "No answer huh?" I shake my head and hide my face into his warm neck. I like this. When his focus is on me and only me. 

"I'm bored." I whine and bite on his shoulder. It's one of my habits. Kook always laughs at it but whenever Im anxious about something or unsettled I tend to just feel the need to bite things. "Ok, well I can think of a few things kitten may like to do." He had a certain cheek to his comment that suggested something very far from an innocent game or activity. "Thats not what I meant Koo." I pout as he seems to be slightly frustrated. "You can try and put it off love but I will fuck you sooner or later." he laughed at my flustered state and came close to my ear. "You like it gentle or rough, baby?" 

I tried to hide my blush but the grip he had on me only tightened. "I-i-i." I stuttered and had no words as his hands slid down to my small flowy shorts. His thumb grazed the flesh of my ass before giving it a tight squeeze. "Just you wait kitten. Ill be so damn rough on you, you will forget your own name." His hot breath tickled my neck and his bulge dug into my thigh. 

A shout from outside the door broke the tense atmosphere of the moment. "Jin stop stealing my god damn boxers!" Kookie sighed as we hear Namjoon echo through the hallways. "Please kitten, be a good girl and get Yoongi in here for me. Im not getting anywhere without him." I nod while still giggling at the two brothers fighting. "Be quick kitten. I need you back on my lap within 3 minuets you hear me?" I nod while jumping off him and fumbling towards the door...