CHAPTER 60

The thought to begin something is very difficult and people tend to fear about the end.

Begin the journey, you'll find the journey so amazing that you'll not care about the end anymore.

'Oh God, finally done with the semesters.' Jian says with relief as they exit the college premises. The other three just laugh at her but also agree, 'Man, one month of constant studying. I thought I was going to explode with the amount of knowledge I was filling my brain with.' Jian says as they walk to the near by cafe, 'Yeah, you say that, and end up scoring fine.' Ruhee says to her, 'You are the one to talk "Miss. Night Owl." You say that it was tough as score amazingly well.' Ruhee pouts, 'Just because I study at night, doesn't mean I am a Night owl.' she says air quoting.

'Enough you two. Just order your Coffee.' Afza interrupts their banter. They pick up their coffee and sit at their table. Aina turns to Ruhee and asks with excitement, 'When are you going shopping?' Ruhee signs. More than her, her friends have been excited about the wedding. Her parents are very busy. Booking the hall, Caterers, decorations etc. The wedding is just a month away.

Time flew by fast.

And the more Ruhee realizes it, the more nervous she gets. She doesn't know if Aayan is nervous like her aswell, they haven't spoken or texted for the past month. Their picnic lunch was their last meet up. Ruhee didn't want to be distracted during her semesters and Aayan was busy with work. A smile grazed Ruhee's lips. Aayan was all over the news recently, the collaboration with the Kings was a hit. She was so proud of his achievements.

'Earth to Ruhee.' she hears someone call and she looks at Afza, who had a mischievous smile on her face, knowing very well why she was smiling. Ruhee gave Afza a cheeky smile and looked at Aina, 'Maybe tomorrow.' she replies to her answer. Aina claps her hands and asks, 'Who are you going with?' 'Ammi, Aayan's Ammi, Shifa Auntie and Zainab.' Ruhee answers, counting in her head, 'Can I come?' Ruhee looks at Afza, 'What? NO!' Ruhee says immediately. Afza whines, 'Why not?!'

Ruhee places her coffee cup down and holds her fingers out, 'First, I don't know if they will let you, Second....' She holds up another finger, '.... You are very picky, Third...' the thumb pops out, '... You are extremely strict when it comes to clothes, and I...' she points to herself, '... Can't handle that.' Afza let's out a puff of air from her mouth and brings her cup to her lips, 'Didn't have to be so dramatic!' she sips her coffee, 'We need to be dramatic to make you understand.' Aina says and Ruhee nods. Afza rolls her eyes and says, 'Whatever.'

'Girls!' they look towards Jian, who was staring at her mobile screen. They look at each other and back at her, 'What?' Afza asks. She doesn't look up and just says, 'Nicholas King has reverted to Islam!' Ruhee knew exactly who that was, so she was super surprised. But the other two had completely forgotten the famous playboy, 'Who?' Aina asks confused and Afza nods. Jian places her mobile at the centre table and taps at his picture, 'Ruhee's idiotic stalker, he reverted.' That instantly striked them, and all four stared at the screen.

KING'S INTERNATIONALS ONLY HEIR REVERTS TO ISLAM.

They read the article. Aina slumps back on her chair, 'Wow, he even changed his name to something really old fashioned. Couldn't he find a modern name, their are many modern Muslim names. He got the opportunity to change his name to something cool and he chose "Najmuddin"' Aina points out, 'Not just "Najmuddin" but "Najmuddin Ahmed.". I wonder who showed him the book of lame names.' Jian adds.

'Even his parents are okay with it.' Afza points out, 'Yeah, it says that they let their son chose what's best for him.' Ruhee says, 'So, they thought that letting him sleep and flirt around with girls was good for him?' Jian says. The girls lazily looked at her and knew exactly what she would say next, 'What? He is a playboy, you think he'll change so easily? All men are the same.' Jian says and she didn't disappoint her friends as she proved that they know her well.