twenty four

jaemin was the first to wake up out of the three and he smiled at the sight of his sleeping boyfriends. renjun was still laying on jaemin with his head on his chest. jaemin could hear soft snores coming from the eldest which made his heart melt. jeno's head was resting on the side of jaemin's waist with his arm slung over renjun's waist.

jaemin picked up his phone to see it was still quite early. luckily it was the weekend so he wouldn't have to wake the sleeping beauties next to him. he carefully slid out of the boys' grasp, resting renjun on to the couch before laying jeno's head on renjun's chest so that neither of them would wake up from the movement.

jaemin yawned as he made his way out to the counter. the shop wasn't due to open for another few minutes but he saw yuta already sitting on the counter, smiling at his phone.

'yuta? what are you doing here, isn't it my shift this morning?' jaemin scratched his head as the white haired male looked up, smiling his contagious smile.

'first of all, you can't work wearing that.' yuta looked jaemin up and down with an eyebrow raised and jaemin looked down at his oversized hoodie and sweatpants. he smiled sheepishly at the older. 'second of all, i'll take over both yours and jeno's shifts for today. i know you want to spend more time with your boyfriends.' yuta stared at the younger boy with a knowing look, making the older blush. yuta's jaw dropped open and he hopped off the counter.

'so you are all dating! sicheng owes me my money.' this time it was jaemin's jaw that dropped as he looked at the older with an unimpressed look.

'you bet on us? and obviously we're dating, do you think the whole thing we did yesterday was to paint our nails and talk shit about miss popular girl emily?' jaemin rolled his eyes as yuta laughed, pushing the blue haired boy back towards the break room.

'okay, someone needs their beauty sleep. i'll see you later.' yuta shoved him through the door where he landed on the side of the couch with an "oof". this was enough to wake jeno up who looked at the younger without moving his position.

'nana, are you awake?' jaemin wanted to cry over how cute jeno's sleepy eyes and morning voice were. he walked over to the other side of the brunette and slid under the covers, slinging his arm around his thin waist.

he hummed before snuggling into the crook of jeno's neck. 'i was, but let's sleep more.' jeno smiled sleepily at his boyfriend, shifting slightly so that both renjun and jaemin could use him as their pillow. he didn't mind and honestly, he could lay like this for hours with no complaints. 

the only complaints came from the whining sicheng outside of the break room who had just wanted his morning coffee.

a/n: so how do y'all feel about a little bit of angst wink wink <3

also i never want this book to end, i love writing it (if you couldnt tell by the fact that ive updated it like 6 times in 24 hours) and it's probably my favorite ff that i've written along with my luwoo one