Chapter 2

Nothing but screams and yelling is all I hear as I awake from my sleep. I look into a tiny hole in the train car that was made from a bullet and watch as hell brakes loose.

There are people running around screaming and shooting at walkers along with a gas tank on fire. This is my chance. I try to open the train car door and in my surprise, it works. I run as fast as I can over to a gun and pick it up, shooting walkers left and right.

"Let's go!" I hear a voice yell but I know they weren't yelling at me. Turning around, I see a group of people running the opposite direction.

As I follow them over a large fence and into the woods, I realize that there are around 15 people. I hide behind a tree so they can't see me.

I hear a gun click from behind me so I turn around to be met by a man that looks to be from the army. "Who the hell are you?" Not this again.

"I could ask the same thing," I start "My name Veronica Jenner."

The man pulls the gun away from my face and steps back, allowing me to stand up. "I'm Abraham," he pauses for a second and looks over at his group, who are still engulfing each other in hugs "what are you doing out here following my group?"

"Sorry about that, I thought they were my group from a while ago."

"It's okay, but you should run along now, we aren't taking anyone in." He exclaims as he points out into the woods, then to his group.

Wow, that escalated quickly....

I nod my head and leave the man to walk back to his group while I head the opposite direction.

Looks like I'm on my own now.....

~-~-~-~

Sorry this was short but I hope you guys liked it! Lately I've been getting a lot of messages asking me to update so here it is.

5 votes for the next chapter!

~Sami