Temptation in Italy (an extra): pt. 1

Nora's eyes swept across Harry, the sight of him curled up next to her on the bed bringing a lazy smile to her face as usual. Sometimes she was overwhelmed by how much she simply wanted to spend every waking moment with him, even doing things as simple as this: lying in bed next to him, the sheets pushed down to his waist, one of his arms across her torso, his face pressed into the pillow next to her, breath fluttering from his lips.

The lack of air conditioning in Italy had taken her a while to get used to, but she had finally adjusted and now loved lying in bed, completely naked with Harry, breeze from the open window next to the bed blowing across their bodies. Their other friends had been there for the first two weeks, Nash, Niall, Maddy, Lauren, Taylor, and a couple of Harry's other frat brothers who Nora had gotten to know in recent months. It was August and they'd all finished their summer internships and decided to take advantage of Harry's family house in Lucca, which was empty and waiting for them. Everyone had packed up left the morning before, and now it was just her and Harry left in the big house for another week. After that, they were heading back to campus to move into their rooms for senior year and back to reality.

Being there in Italy, with him, the simplicity of life, made her love him more than she could ever imagined and the last thing she wanted to do was leave.

Suddenly, she felt pressure on her side and Harry's eyes were fluttering open, his green irises meeting hers. "Morning, baby," he mumbled, lifting his head to press a kiss to her shoulder. "Been awake long?"

She shook her head and rolled over so she was facing him, and traced a finger down the side of his face. A lazy smile flickered across his lips at the feeling. "Not too long. Using the time to watch you without you getting all antsy."

He tugged her body flush to his and she giggled as he licked at her neck. "Mhm, you're sweaty."

"H, that's gross."

"No it's not, just sweat." He licked at her neck again and she squirmed. "You sweat when I fuck you and have no problem with me licking at you then, so what's the difference?"

How did the words fuck you make her want him immediately. "Your brain is disgusting," she said, pushing at him. "Come on, I'm hungry and it's your turn to cook breakfast."

His hands pulled on her as she tried to get up, but she slipped through his grasp and he fell back against the bed. "You just like watching me make you breakfast."

Nora shrugged, and pulled an old DSig shirt out of their chest of drawers, which had become a mixed mess over the weeks. He had ended up in one of her shirts without realizing it, much to the amusement of Nash and the boys, but Nora found it endearing, watching him pull at her oversized button down before realizing the reason it didn't fit right was because it wasn't his, but not taking it off. "You're a good cook."

Finally, Harry pushed at the sheets and stood up, his completely naked body drawing her eyes in. "Thanks, baby. Pass me some pants?"

She threw a pair of briefs at him and he pulled them on, the material barely covering any of his body, but she didn't mind in the least. "I'll start the coffee."

"As if you know how to work the machine."

"It's not my fault it's all in Italian!"

He laughed and followed her downstairs to the kitchen. She flicked the radio on, Italian ballads filling the room. She loved the kitchen, the simple white cabinets and granite countertops, wooden table and chairs pushed to the side, an island that she usually sat at as Harry cooked. There were windows all the way around, which she opened and let the sunlight in, birds chirping outside.