Temptation in Italy (an extra): pt. 2

In an instant he was moving her to the next counter, the dreaded coffee machine to the right of her and the fridge on the left. Their lips found each other in a mess of teeth and tongue, Nora's hands pushing at his briefs and Harry unclasping her bra, desperate to see her bare for him. When her breasts fell, he traded her lips for her nipples, rolling them into his mouth. At the same time, Nora had gotten his briefs down enough for his cock to poke out and her hand was on him immediately, tugging at a pace that was going to make him come if he didn't stop her.

    "Nor," he said, pulling on her hand so it wasn't on his dick, but instead on his back. "Goin' to make me come if you keep that up."

    "Then how about you fuck me?"

    She knew how to push all of his buttons and adored doing it. It drove Harry crazy, that she could make him beg for her with just a handful of words—the control she had over him was unlike anything he'd ever experienced before, and he loved every second of it. "Legs up, baby," he told her, tapping on her knees. She followed his directions immediately, shifting closer to him and pulling her knees up and clasping her feet around his middle.

    Harry knew he wouldn't need much lubricant, but he decided to add a bit more just so he didn't hurt her—he knew she was sensitive. So he let spit fall from his lips, the slickness of it landing right on his dick. He pumped it one, covering his length, and then he nudged his tip into her. Nora gasped his name immediately, and his eyes moved to hers, not wanting to miss his favorite moment—when he pushed into her. Which he did, in one fluid motion that had her curling into him.

    She was wet, insanely wet from her orgasm and the build-up, and tight, her walls clenching around him as he sat inside of her, flush to the hilt. Nora's arm wrapped around his shoulder and pressed her head to the crook of his neck, unable to hold herself up anymore, which Harry didn't mind in the slightest. He loved it when she hung onto him, her trust in him enough to let him control their movements. Harry's hands moved to her hips and he held them steady as he pulled back and slid back into her, a guttural groan leaving his lips at the feeling of her fluttering around him. "God, baby, you feel so good. Made for me, you know? How did I get so lucky?"

    His words were a mess and he didn't care; he knew she wouldn't judge what he said. When her fingernails dug into his skin he took it as a sign for more, and so he set about his task—making his girl come again. She liked it fast and hard, loved it when he hit her back walls and made her scream. So he would give her exactly what she wanted.

    Harry drove into her at a pace that would probably leave bruises on her thighs, but she didn't care in the slightest. She panted into his ear, his name echoing around them as his dick pushed in and out of her. Ever since they'd gone bare the first time they had never gone back, them both adoring how close it made them feel. And in moments like this, with Nora draped over his body, all of her weight balanced on him, him pushing into her fast and deep, it was as if they were inside one another.

    When Nora clamored at his back, hands pulling at his taught skin and a scream ripped through her throat, he knew he found her g-spot. "That it, baby? Hmm?" She nodded furiously into his skin, teeth coming down on the muscle of his shoulder and Harry grunted from the feeling. "'S mine, yeah?"

    "Yours," she moaned, and then she rolled her hips in a slight circle and Harry faltered at the feeling. "Yours, Harry, I'm yours."

    His head hung on her shoulder, and from there he could cast his eyes down and see his dick entering her barely, their skin slapping against each other. "Holy shit," he said through clenched teeth. "I don't know how much longer I can hold off."

    Nora took the situation into her own hands, finding the ability to hold herself up. She pulled away from his neck and rested on one hand, shifting her weight so that she could slither her hand down the length of her body. Her fingers rubbed at her clit and Harry was captured by the sight, her fingers rolling across her wetness as he slammed into her, chasing their orgasms. "I'm close," she said, walls bearing down on him.