Chapter 13

CIANE

"GET me an Agomi flower," he replied is voice nothing but sincere yet devoid of any known emotion. My eyes like saucers began to widen as I stared at him in utter shock.

"A- Agomi flower?" I stuttered, my breath sticking to my throat as I repeated the question.

He only glanced at me, his dark eyes narrowing at me. However, my shock was beyond justified. Agomi flowers are the rarest of them all, the only flower that is able to completely take a wolf's ability to shift.

A legend. Something my mother had read out to me when I had accidentally found the book, talking all about them.

"Oh my goddess. You know Agomi flowers do not exist! They were wiped out during the wolf War." I stated, my eyes still fixed on his that even it it were possible, narrowed on mine even further.

"In other words, this training ain't happening, little girl." The pure insult from those words didn't deter me though for finally, once in my life, I wanted something. For once I was willing to struggle to get it.

"Please, Christian. Please I would do anything for you to teach me, please." I pleaded, sounding pathetic and weak. Just as how I felt within anyway.

His eyes snap to meet mine once again in a heated glare. I had to push down the urge to scoff and insult him. However, when I noted his sudden interest did I finally realize what I've decided. I would do anything to be able to fix my past. To take my vengeance on that pack that had stolen so much from me.

"Anything?" I knew my answer and with absolute no hesitation, I replied.

"Yes, Christian. Anything." I confirmed.

However, soon a smile I had never seen on his lips brightened his entire face. I was in for trouble and I realized that.

"Training starts tomorrow at exactly 5.00am. Don't be late." He said, and my smile begins to crawl back to my lips. However, I suddenly remember promising him to do anything and I find myself yelling for him.

"Christian! So what am I supposed to do. What do you want from me that is a replacement for my training,"

He almost halts on his steps but before I could even note it, he was again walking away, as he answered.

"That's for me to know, girl. It's two pm. If I were you I'd prepare hard for it." He stated as he exited the room.

I knew Christian would be ruthless and hurt me but as my mind went back to my parents, my ex pack and all those white made me miserable, I held on to the courage of knowing that this would all be worth it.

*

My eyes shifted to my bed as I turned and tossed through out the night. My mind wasn't settled at all. I had formed so many scenarios of how tomorrow's training would be.  Would he chain me and ask me to unchain myself? Would he hit me and tell me to go through it all with no emotion at all? Would he smile as I suffer? Knowing Christian, that wouldn't actually be a surprise. He was just a dark man, someone whose eyes could make even the bravest flee for the hills.

Even though he's a harsh person, whose emotions are just all over the place, I couldn't stop the feeling that he had his own secrets that he was hiding. His scarred face, held a story that I knew I would never find answer to.

Christian is like a puzzle that even I know I can't solve and have to accept that I would never know beyond what he lets me know. Even that night he had screamed his lungs out, his emotions were still well hidden. Some parts of me wanted to help him, to fix him, to find out what made him that cold. What took away the light from his eyes. The light every person has until it's stolen away by the world. Yet, another sane part of me knows it's none of my business and never will it be. For even I, I have my own demons to fight. My own pain to deal with.

And even if I did find out, what would I do? I couldn't even deal with my own pain and sadness.

Dark thought of my past floated back to my mind and I shake my head rapidly as I gave myself hope that some people go through worst than me. Yet, that doesn't mean it hurts any else.

I turn to my alarm clock and I'm beyond shock when I realize it's almost midnight. Turning to my side I block out every other thoughts from my mind and try to find sleep, which by some miracle actually works.

The last thing on my mind is the fact that tomorrow will be nothing but pain.

*

Hiiii!!!! Omg, I'm so sorry, I had discontinued this book. Well it still is but, I'll try to update more often guys. Sorry!  Please don't hurt me.