4

I watch as she hugs Cedric before leaving with her friends in the direction of the dance floor. He sits back down chatting with his closest friends Justin and Ben and smiling. I raise my bottle to my lips downing the remaining liquid feeling it burn my chest. My eyes trained on him.

"Go see him," Lee sighs

"No I'm happy talking to you," I slur

"Well you're clearly drunk. So you're someone else problem now," he grins. It's killing him. I can tell.

"Lee I know it's the last thing you want to hear from me right now but you're a really good friend,"

"I'll see you on the train," he smiles. I press a sloppy kiss to his cheek before standing up. He stretches an arm out to steady me before nodding as I take it as my signal to go.

I stumble over clearly pissed but by no means the worst state here, vomiting has started by now.

"Hey boys," I smile as I approach Cedric and his friends. Immediately he's beaming up at me from his bean bag.

"Hey babe," Justin smiles, Cedric shooting him a dirty look

"Alright black?" Ben questions to which I nod. Clearly intoxicated my eyes glazing over when I move my head to quick making him chuckle.

"Hey lovely, you feeling alright?" Cedric asks not even thinking twice about pulling my arm down so I'm sitting in his lap. I nod enjoying his closeness as he wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder.

Ben and Justin are talking but Cedric seems to have blocked them out. His full concentration on me.

"I feel bad," I shrug.

"Why angel?" He asks gently rubbing my thigh with his hand comfortingly

"I don't wanna say it's too silly," I shrug

"You know I was staring to think you weren't going to come and see me," he smirks

"Hey you know I'll always make time for you,"

"Unless you're with Lee," I can tell he's trying to hide the jealous undertone in his voice so I don't say anything

"I left Lee to sit with you did I not?" I question making him smile

"You wanna get out of here?" He asks I nod quickly and he gently moves me off him jumping up to help me walk. My thin heels not really helpful in my current state. He leads me through the crowd stopping briefly to shout over the music to Angelina whilst I struggle to stay awake.

Once we are out of the party he turns to me. The corridor is quiet. "You wanna take your heels off?" He questions, I nod sleepily, he bends down helping me with them and clasps them in his hand.

"Now, wanna go to our spot or are you too tired?" He questions, I try to ignore the feeling in my stomach when he says 'out spot'

"I wanna go," I smile making him grin back.

With my heels in one hand and me wrapped under the other arm he leads me outside and down the hill taking a short cut to arrive there. We both sit down on the picnic blanket that's been here since the first day we came.

"I liked hugging you," I speak quietly staring up at the stars. Aware somewhere that if I hadn't been drinking I would never have said it.

"Hmm?" He questions clearly confused buy a large smile is gracing his features

"In the party, it was like a cuddle. It was nice," I affirm.