Chapter 19

His name was 'Flower'. A tentative name he seemed to give himself.

He explained he was a plant that could morph into other beings. Human as well.

After the others had seen his naked ass, they had pretty much hauled him to the other room and threw clothes at him.

But what surprised Y/N the most was to find out, that tiny Rose, was Flower.

He sat at the kitchen table, peacefully drinking some Alken Juice, while the others seemed to glare at him.

Y/N sat across from him watching him.

To think that freaking plants could turn into Humans in this world...

Snapping out of her thoughts, she cleared her throat, and smiled at the pale beauty.

"Uh.. you said you knew a merman and a dragon right? I have a lot of questions about that actually.." She trailed off and then shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

Rico had been clinging onto her legs and it was starting to hurt.

Flower gave a soft laugh.

Before he could speak though, Eriol grabbed the fox Anichara and pulled him away from Y/N.

Eriol then grabbed the seat next to Y/N and sat very close to her. A protective almost vicious look in his eyes.

This obviously didn't sit well with the others who were either standing or sitting.

None of them looking happy except for Trystan who seemed to find the situation hilarious.

Y/N resisted rolling her eyes and focused back on Flower.

"I can take you to them whenever you want to go. We would have to go to the merman first. Mermaids are quite shy. And they don't trust easily". Flower spoke sipping his juice with a calm smile on his face.

"Why go to the merman first?"

This time it was Eriol who spoke. His voice low as he glared at Flower.

"Mermaids are great navigators. And in order for me to be able to speak to a dragon I need a mermaids scale. It's ancient tradition". Flower explained as Adam walked to the table and put down a glass of water for Y/N.

"Is that true?" Y/N asked looking up at Adam who made a face.

"..Yes it's true. Dragons are ancient beings. In order to speak to one you must give them a trade". Adam admitted glancing at Flower suspiciously.

"How do you know these other creatures?" Y/N inquired looking now back at the humanoid plant.

He let out a small laugh.

"I know many beings who hide. I'm quite old myself. I've been wandering around this world for many years. I didn't think anyone would care too much until Trystan tried to catch me".

Trystan let out a small demented giggle at this.

"How old are you?"

Flower titled his head thinking for a moment.

"Hm.. maybe a thousand years old? I lost count after so many years..."

There was a sputtering sound from someone as there was a silence.

Behind Y/N, someone started to roar with laughter.

"Hey Y/N you really don't have to worry about being a cradle robber! If you mate with him he probably will just turn into dust!" Came the chortle as everyone exhaled.

A sound of someone being hit was heard and a yelp.

Rico who had been nervously pacing nearby looked up.

All the talk about her going to see these other creatures was worrying him...

Not just for her safety but for his own sanity.

If Y/N left him, Rico felt like he would end up being crushed.

Even if he did know for a short time, he felt like he needed her.

As he fretted, Y/N stared at Flower, her face wincing at the news.

By this point, she wasn't even that surprised to hear this.

"Ok.. so you said you would have to go with me right? When can we go?"

Her second question sent an angry buzz over the other males.

Nobody wanted to let her really go.

Eriol himself had grabbed her leg. Squeezing it and looking upset as Y/N pushed his arm off.

"We can leave tomorrow. It's not too long of a journey. Of course the others can come with us. But a very large group wouldn't be the best idea. Females love more than one male.."

Adam strode to Flower.

"We will keep it at 5. Including you and Y/N. The others will stay behind".

While Adam wasn't happy about this one bit, he secretly agreed with Flower, he knew the risk of having such a large group.

Now the question would be: who would be going with Y/N?