Chapter 14: Sibling Bonding

I woke up one morning to see tyler in my bedroom.

"What the hell?" I asked seeing him sitting in the middle of the floor.

"Hello," he said with a smile.

"Tyler. Dont take this the wrong way, but why the hell are you sitting on my floor?" I demanded.

"We havent really hung out since we found out we were siblings, so I broke into your room," he told me.

"I- nevermind. Let me get dressed and we can head to the grill," I said shaking my head at him.

"Cool," he said with a huge grin and left my room.

I put on an nf hood and pair of jeans. I pulled my hair into a high pony tail and walked downstairs to see elena and jeremy glaring at tyler.

"Why is he here?" Jeremy demanded.

"You know how i told you i was adopted," i told Jeremy.

"Yeah."

"Tyler's father is also my father," I told him.

"What?" He demanded.

"Surprise," I said and waved my hands.

Jeremy just shot me a cold look before heading up to his room. This was not how I was planning on telling him Tyler is my brother.

"Looks like you wont be the favorite anymore," elena sneered before heading upstairs.

"Dont listen to her. Jeremy's just shocked, he cant avoid you forever," tyler conforted.

"Can we just go?" I asked him.

"Yeah. It's about time we had a day to bond. Sorry I've been an ass for the past seventeen years by the way," he told me.

"Yeah yeah. You're halfway forgiven," I said following him to his truck.

We sat in a booth at mystic grill and started to make small talk.

"What's your favorite song?" He asked me.

"Paralyzed by nf," I told him.

"Why?"

"I relate to it alot. It talks about being kind of numb to emotions and stuff like that. I feel numb on a daily basis, but it's been better recently," I told him.

"Its damon isnt it?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yeah. Some of it. Also stefan. You. My own mom amd dad gave me up. Then my adopted parents never loved me. Elena's hated me forever. I was alone. Then this year happened," I admitted.

"I'm sorry I ever made you feel alone," he told me.

"You didnt know we were siblings," I told him.

"I bullied you for years. It doesnt matter of we were siblings or not. I became even worse when your parents died. I'm an awful person," he told me.

"Maybe a little bit," I said amd he laughed,"but your changing."

"Yeah, I guess you have that effect on people. Next question. Are you and damon a thing?"

"No. I kinda wish, but no. You looking at anyone?"

"I'm the quarterback. I get whatever girl I want," he said with a cocky grin.

"Whatever. You are not as charming as you think," I teased.

About that time bonnie walked in. Tyler shot me a smirk before he approached her. He tried to flirt with bonnie which resulted in him getting slapped in the face.