5

I wake up groggy, my head pounding and every part of my body feeling like it weighs a million tonnes.

The minute I inhale I know I'm not in my room, it smells different. I lean into the pillow inhaling. Cedric.

I love to stretch only to finally notice the weigh pushing me down. I turn around to see Cedric. He's still asleep looking peaceful and serene. His long lashes brushing against his high cheek bones and his pink lips slightly parted. Last night feels fuzzy. I remember being outside with Cedric talking about Cho and after that I can't quite place my finger on what happened.

I look down to see I'm still in my dress and my heels are on the floor neatly next to me. My face feels half clean but slightly grimy letting me know Cedric probably attempted to take my makeup off with no products causing me to smile slightly.

His arm is wrapped around me pulling me into his chest and our legs are tangled together.

"Morning," he smiles, his voice is deep and groggy and honestly makes me want to fill the small gap between us but I restrain myself

"Hey," I smile gently "so I'm in your bed,"

"Shit," he mutters seemingly starting to wake
up and process what's happening and putting a respectful distance between us "I am so sorry. We were outside and you fell asleep so I carried you inside and you were half asleep by the time we got to your common room and you couldn't remember the password so I brought you here. I was going to go downstairs and sleep on the sofa but you asked me to stay and you're quite a clingy drunk by the way, I was just going to stay with you until you fell asleep but I must've fallen asleep too. Look, Emily, I promise you I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable and I didn't try anything. Well I mean I tried to kiss you but when you said no I listened and I understand if you're mad and feel disrespected I feel just awful and I-"

"Cedric, it's fine. I swear. Thankyou for looking after me,"I assure him

"It was a pleasure," he laughs lightly, I scan the other beds in the room and everyone seems to be asleep

"I should get going. I haven't even started packing yet and the trains in a few hours," I smile gently

"Oh. Yeah. Sure," he is blushing and I'm not really sure why.

"I'll see you around Ced," I smile lightly pressing a gentle kiss on his cheek. He nods seemingly in a daze. I climb out of bed picking my shoes up off the ground and creeping towards the door

"Have a good summer Black," Justin's voice chimes from the bed near the door clearly assuming something had happened between me and Cedric from the teasing tone

"You too Fosters," I reply before slipping out hearing the loud cheers from Justin and Cedric's protests as I creep into the empty common room.

*

"Where the fuck have you been?!" Angelina demands as I push my dorm room door open.

"Good morning to you too babes," I smile quickly grabbing some joggers and a crop top to chance into for the journey home. I slip into the bathroom to chance and enter back into the room.

"I mean it Black. Where were you? I nearly threw up when I woke up and you weren't here,"

"I slept in the Hufflepuff dorms," I shrug rolling my eyes at her loud gasp

"Hey Lina, I'm kinda hungover you wanna be a bit quieter?"

"Sorry," she whispers "so how was he?"

"Thought you didn't trust him?" I tease dropping to sit next to her on the end of my bed

"I don't. I trust your judgement though,"