You are my sunshine

"Everyone" Lee felix called out as his fellow friends were talking but stoped once Felix spoke. "What is it lix?" Hyunjin raised his brows.
"Let's say you have a personal sun. They go everywhere with you, they lift you up when your upset, laugh with you, play with you, comfort you, cuddle with you and make you warm" Felix looked up from his feet
"You love your little sun so much, there's nothing you won't do for them. In your eyes you see your sun as  very happy and caring. To you their heart is made of gold. But what you didn't know was, your little sun wasn't happy at all their happiness was all a facade, a mask, to put on while others were around. Your sun is dim you haven't noticed because you were so in love with the fake side they showed, you were to ignorant to notice that your sun, the one who always plasters pure hearted smiles on others face finds it hard to put a real  smile on their own face."
The others around felix were confused and slightly worried
"And you have been loving with your small sun for years. When you finally find out about the sun and it's fake happiness...You have to speak to your sun before it gets too late. You go to talk to your sun, but then your sun goes out like a light right in front of your eyes" Felix looked at his friends one by one

"What would you do? What would you think?" Felix's face held a blank stare, scaring the friends.
Everyone was taken aback by the boy's words sitting in silence.

The youngest of the friends group decided to speak up...

"I would want to go with them" Jeongin bit his lip " It's my little sun...If they went everywhere I went then...why wouldn't I want to go with them then? My sun made me happy though I couldn't find happiness on my own if this continued for years then I'm giving my sun a chance to take the wheel and lead me places as I did with them. I'll cheer my sun up too just as it did with me" Jeongin smiled as he held some uno cards in his hands. "This little sun deserves to be given everything they're precious like a jewel"
In all honesty the teen were baffled with Jeongin's response. Felix went over to Jeongin and hugged him "Thank you" Felix whispered into Jeongin's ear "Thank you so much" The oblivious boy had no idea what Felix meant "Lix are you okay?" Jeongin asked the uno card falling from his hands "I'm fine Innie"

The night had settled with that small situation no-one knew what to make of it since it was random and worrying all they could do was just think long and hard about it. Nothing came to mind as the friends were caught off guard with Felix's words.

They didn't know the question was meant for them.

Jeongin had saved Felix's life.

But they didn't know that.

Felix was the sun in the story and the others were the person who loved the sun.