Zenitsu x Injured Reader

Total words:450

You were invited to do demon slaying with Zenitsu aka he showed up to your house crying that he didn't want to go alone... yep that's Zenitsu. You both were on a biking path in the woods, Zenitsu started freaking out. "D-do you hear that?" He said. "No I dont, you have really good hearing not me, and can you get off my leg stand up!" You say trying to shake him off. "FINE!" he gets off your leg dusting his outfit. You hear russling from above it was a tree and a figure of someone? You push Zenitsu out the way causing him to fall on the ground, the demon scratched you shoulder not to bad though, You and the demon were a couple feet apart staring at eachother. "I don't think a little girl should be out here" the demon says starting to walk up to you. " I don't think you should be alive" you say pointing you sword at it. "WHY YOU" The demon scratched your other shoulder a bit worse, causing blood to pour out. You quickly jump off a tree causing you to be in mid air faster cutting the demons head off. The demon dizzolved "dam you" were its last words. "Thanks for all your help" you say smiling Sarcastically weakly looking at Zenitsu with a worried look on his face hiding behind a tree. Zenitsu started walking towards you still speechless, your knees felt weak slowly falling towards the ground because of blood loss. Zenitsu caught you just in time and carried you to go get help.

✨time skip✨

Zenitsu couldn't exactly find a nurse or anyone so he helped you himself wrapping bandages around your shoulders and half of your arm. Placing a warm towel on your head laying you on the couch. You finally wake up and see Zenitsu with teary eyes looking at you."Whats all the tears for, Im still alive aren't I?" You say smiling at him like nothing happened "Y/N CHANNNNN" he yelled giving you a big hug. You just hug him back, your injures don't hurt you though so its fine. "Hey were just at your house who bandaged me?" You ask still hugging him."I did you were bleeding to much so I did it as soon as possible" Zenitsu said  "aww thanks sorry I fainted on you" you say ruffling up his hair. Zenitsu blushed uncontrollably "i-its no problem and thank you for saving me back their" he says flinging his hands around trying to cover his blush. You give him a quick kiss on the cheek and fall asleep to continue resting. Having Zenitsu still watch over you.