18

Here is the update

I don't know how much I will update...if you guys wish to get more updates then you have to do one work i.e give lot's and lot's of good response

Silent readers press the 🌟 button

Avoid mistakes if any...

Note: I had asked last time about the target and nobody replied to it. Now I am again asking you guys...

Whether should I set a target because ur votes and views are not satisfactory.

So decide soon and let me know.

I entered into principal's cabin without knocking. Well it is my habit I can't change it.

Principal: what the hell!!! Manik why can't you knock and come...

Manik: because it is me who has come in ur cabin...anyways I am here to tell you that whatever you have said out to Nandini it is not acceptable.

He frowned and then said

Principal: and I didn't expect Nandini to be like Navya...

Manik:listen sir aap Nandini ko Navya se compare nahi kar sakte aur rahi bath Nandini being preganant is due me.. understood I am not like Harshad who left Navya his responsibilities like coward...

Principal: so what... Nandini ne jo kiya woh galat kiya...

I folded my hands and stood over there and staring at him asked

Manik: really? Aisa kya galat kiya jara batayenge...

Cabir: yahi ki she didn't come to College...

Dhruv: yahi ki she didn't tell her coming and also because she is preganant...

Cabir and Dhruv came from behind and said making principal scared...

Manik: see sir I understand you have ur reputation but it's not Nandini's fault... Navya ke time pe you later on supported ab when it is Nandini's turn now you r saying these stuffs...

Principal: Manik

Manik: I will not let anyone raise their finger on Nandini. She will not attend the College but she will do her studies by sitting at home...

Principal: fine...as you wish...but you have to write an application.

I took the paper and wrote an application and gave him the paper...

Manik: do let me know about it sir...

I just left from there as I didn't know how to explain this principal. I was moving ij corridor with Cabir and Dhruv beside me..

Cabir: usko bhool ab Nandini ke paas ja....in this state u shouldn't have got her here...

Manik: I know it's my mistake that I forced to come with me...

Dhruv: relax...we will reach soon...i had asked Alia where they are...they are in Music room.

I bobbed my head and moved as fast as I could....

_____

I shouldn't have come only... I can't take these words I am not that strong which I used to...

I entered the music room followed by Mukti and Alia..

Mukti: Nandini stop crying...

Alia: Haan...see you can't cry like this it's not good for you dear...