Take Me On.

S0. Y0U HAV3 CH0S3N T0 TAK3 M3 0N.

Yes.

You did a backflip and sliced Beetlejuice's and Y/N's chains free. You use your power to teleport them to a safe place. Y/N's eyes widened when they saw you. An exact copy. "Never stop." You said, while running towards the demon.

You look back at them and flash a smile.

The demon was outraged by you freeing them.

DAMN 1T! Y0U WANNA F1GHT? THEN L3T US F1GHT.

The demon summoned a scythe. You summoned a sword of your choice. You let the demon catch you. It was all going according to plan. Of course the demon didn't know that.

As soon as it picked you up, you charged all of your magic into your sword, and pierced the demon in the chest. It screamed in agony, and melted into blood.

A blue puff of smoke filled the room.

"Saving yourself, huh?" It was a girl. Her hair was short and jet black,  reaching her shoulders. She had a black hoodie, shorts, and black eyes. Her skin was pale. "The names DespairBeast. Unfortunately, your time is up." She raises her hand, and Spears impale your stomach.

Ghk-!

She stared at you coldly. This wasn't DespairBeast. You knew it wasn't. Blood is trailing out of your mouth.

But that's not you name.. is.. it..?

You muster.

"Ah, you're right. Since you're dying anyways, I'll tell you. My name is Darki. Your personal demon. This is your final hour." She grins widely.

She slams the Spears deeper into your stomach.

G00DBY3.