Chapter 5

The class looked at the backs of the twins that are leaving.

"Do you think that they don't want to have any friends?" Kirishima asked.

"I don't really know what they are thinking. Those two are very mysterious. What were their names again?" Mina asked.

Momo answered them, "Their names are Shoto Todoroki and Kusuo Todoroki.".

"Todoroki!" Midoriya shouted shocked. "You mean that they are the children of Endeavor!? The number 2 Hero?!"

The rest of the class was shocked. "That explains why they are so powerful and their fire quirk too. So their ice quirk is from their mother?"

Bakugo went silent and kept staring at the back of Kusuo. 'There's something about him. Like he is hiding something and I want to find out. He is stronger than he seems. He's hiding something and that twin of his knows it too. They both do...'

During break time in class.

Kirishima approached Bakugo and asked to be friends. Bakugo screamed at him but Kirishima kept talking so Bakugo just let him be.

Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Momo were talking at the corner.

"Hey, Momo. How do you know the Todoroki twins?" Asked Uraraka.

"Well, they were my classmates in middle school. The three of us went to the same school but we never really talked unless if it was for group activities or others." Replied Momo.

"Are they always together?" Asked Iida.

"As far as I know, they have actually. They are always together except for when they go to the bathroom of course." Answered Momo.

"Hey, do you think we can befriend the-" Midoriya was cut off due to Bakugo shouting and causing explosions from his hands.

"You shitty half n' half with glasses! When I tell you to join us then you will join us!" Bakugo was practically screaming at his face.

'I don't know how to ask him as my friend. I'm getting nervous. His face makes me angry that I really want to beat him in a fight before I will be fine with it.'

Kusuo fixed his glasses and looked at Bakugo straight in the eye, "Is this how you ask someone to be your friend? Well, that's new. I never knew someone could actually say that than asking casually."

"Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!" The whole class erupted in laughter.

"Bakubro! Is that really how you ask someone to be your friend?! It's fine bro, just say 'Can you be my friend? I found you interesting and want to fight you' not so hard right?" Kirishima said.

*Ring!~ Ring!~*

Kusuo took his phone. Touya called.
"Nii-chan? What's wrong? Do you have something you need?"

'Nii-chan? This shitty four eyes has another older brother? Who is that person anyways?' Bakugo thought.

"----"

"Ah, okay."

"----"

"So we will meet up at the weekend?"

"----"

"Ah! 6:00 o'clock at--"

"----"

"Yeah! That place!"

"----"

"Okay. Okay. No need to get worried. We're not kids anymore."

"----"

"Yes, yes. Love you too eldest brother."

"Kusuo, tell him that I love him too." Shoto said.

"And Shoto says he loves you also."

"----"

"Mhm."

"----"

"Okay, bye."

Kusuo put down his phone and looked at Bakugo directly in the eye.
"I'll eat with you guys if Shoto can go too." Kusuo said.

"Pshhh!! I was going to ask him too shitty four eyes!"

"Okay then, let's go to the cafeteria for some lunch."

The Todoroki twins, Bakugo, and Kirishima went to the cafeteria. Mina, Denki, and Sero were behind them tagging along wanting to be friends with Bakugo.

The group of 7 set down their lunch on the table. 5 sets of eyes stared at two peculiar looking lunches of the twins.

Shoto has a large bowl of soba with one coffee jelly and Kusuo has a medium sized bowl with 3 coffee jellies.

"Oi! You shitty half n' half twins are eating unhealthily. Eat more vegetables and remove those sobas and coffee jellies!"

Bakugo snatched the sobas and coffee jellies if the twins. Kusuo and Shoto squinted their eyes at him and growled. "Grrrr..."

"What's with you two? You are beasts!" Bakugo got angry at them with slight confusion.

Snap.

Boom.

All of a sudden Bakugo's whole body was frozen and he couldn't move anymore. The twins took their food and walked away not before glaring one more time at Bakugo, the person who stole their coffee jellies and sobas. He is a threat to their eating habits. They need to get away from him before he stops them from eating their favorite food every day for lunch without the eyes of their siblings.

Crack.

Bakugo got out from the ice looking angry. He sprinted after them.

"Get back here you icey hot twins! You need to get a healthier diet or else!"

Kusuo and Shoto ran around the cafeteria having a blank face while eating. Ignoring Bakugo.

Everyone in the cafeteria looked at them like crazy and thought. 'Are they really part of the hero course?'

The ones left on the table pretended that they don't know those people being loud in cafeteria on their first day of school.

"Get back here and stop ignoring me! You need to get rid of tha- Ack!"

Bakugos face got frozen by ice and he exploded his own face.

The 5 left on their table repeated. 'Yeah. We really don't know them.'

"GAHHHH!!! YOU FUCKERS!!"

'Yup, we don't.'