𝐞 𝐩 𝐢 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞 : 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙚𝙩

"You know what. #Liana for the wind, you can't fight me for this." 

"You just had to pick this day out of all the other days we could've done this, didn't you Zari?" I groaned after rubbing my face before giving a hard face-palm, while he growled over the overflowing laughing happening in the background and snapped his head towards me.

"Just because today is a day to relax and celebrate in the gardens doesn't mean I can't do my damn job as a father." He shot back with a grimace, while I wished Elijah a thumbs up for good luck as he was seated on a small chair before gulping in fear.

"Do you really need to have this conversation?" I hissed.

"Of course I have to! Do you have any idea, how much we did for this little guy?" He grumbled under his breath while clenching his fists, while I narrowed my eyes at him and glared back.

"What did we do? Tell me right now Mr. Rey." I huffed.

"Oh I'll tell you Mrs. Rey, do you remember the day she was born?" He asked while crossing his arms, as I started to retrospect the amazing day which changed my whole life and made it more beautiful and special.

"I AM NEVER HAVING SEX WITH YOU EVER AGAIN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while snarling at my sweating mate, who stood beside the bed while my contractions became even more intense, with Lazarus holding my hand and Elijah surprisingly being here with us for this moment, stayed right beside my head with an excited smile.

"Do you mean intercourse DiDi?" Elijah giggled innocently, while I stared at him with an annoyed expression.

I don't need a lecturing session on him right now.

"Oh for God's sake, CAN THIS BABY JUST COME OUT OF ME ALREADY?!" I cried while tugging Lazarus' hand way too tightly, making him wince in pain before he breathed with me.

"You're doing so well love, just one more push please. Do it for us okay? You're looking beautiful, come on." He encouraged while staring at my constipated expression, while I screamed another cry of pain before feeling the doctor pull out the baby out of me after a five hour labour, causing me to collapse on the bed and finally rest after the baby was finally out of me.

"Congratulations your majesty! We've got an additional princess to the family!" The nurse chirped a gush while wrapping our baby in a cloth to clean her, as tears rolled up in my eyes to see her crying and breathing properly and staring at the large amount of hair on her head, and at the same time, Lazarus froze on his spot and looked at her in awe.

"O-Oh my God.." He stuttered with a small smile before his own eyes started to get glossy, before he reached out to his newborn treasure to hold her.

"She's beautiful..holy cow she's amazing love, she looks exactly like you." He choked a cry after seeing her getting cleaned by the nearby healers and witch nurses, before I smiled and observed the moment intently, catching my breath after too many pushes.

"She's absolutely healthy, and she'll be staying in here for a few days at tops, but  her thirst will start soon. We've got the royal and medicinal blood prepared, other than that, she's the perfect vampire baby just like how you were my King." The main healer smiled brightly, as I wiped my sweat before sighing in relief after hearing that.