18: Company

" So, how many people are coming?" Penny asked as she watch Ben and JoJo work around each other in the kitchen.

" Like, twelve?" Ben answered.

" And they all were on tour with you?" She questioned.

" Yeah. Three years ago, crazy right?" JoJo grinned.

" And when will they get here?" She asked.

" Within the next few minutes." Bexley walked into the kitchen.

" Really?" Ben asked.

" Yeah." Bexley laughed.

" And you girls have a bridal shower tonight?" Sky walked in

" Yes sir." JoJo nodded.

" Oh, and I invited Natalie." JoJo added quickly.

" Oh....nice." Sky nodded.

" Just so you're aware." She smiled.

" Awesome." Cara said slowly. A knock broke the semi-awkward silence.

" I'll get it!" Penny sprang out of her chair and sprinted towards the door.

She opened the door to come face to face with a number of strangers.

" Oh my GOD!" One exclaimed.

" You must be Penny!" Another called.

" Penny, these are some of your uncles." Josh chuckled, coming up behind her.

" Joshie!" DeMarius called.

" Hey, I'm important too." Ben called.

" Josh, Penny, let 'em in, we don't wanna disturb the neighbors." Bexley called down the hall. Everyone shuffled into the main room. After some very loud greetings, everyone settled down.

" Are they like Josh, Ben, and Sky?" Penny whispered to JoJo.

" Sometimes, much worse." JoJo responded.

oOOo

Penny sat at the table playing Candyland with Nick, DeMarius, and Iain. The little girl was having the time of her life.

" So, how bad is this gonna be?" Josh whispered to Bexley.

" Not too bad, I hope." Bexley leaned into him.

" I'll get it!" Penny shouted as the bell rang. She sprinted down the hall to the door.

" Natalie!" She squealed.

" Hey Penny!" Natalie laughed. Penny pulled her down the hall.

" Hi Natalie." Cara greeted her somewhat timidly. Natalie gave her a kind smile, pulling her into a hug.

" I'm not mad." Natalie whispered. Cara visibly relaxed, returning the hug. After greeting the others she was then introduced to the Toursies. She made her way down the line until she hit a certain Toursie.

" I'm-uh...I'm Nick." He stuttered, holding out his hand.

" Natalie." She smiled, shaking his hand.

" CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGH-" Jeff's screeching was cut off by a pillow to the face.

" JoJo." He whined as the woman laughed hysterically.

" Just like old times." Nick muttered.

oOOo

JoJo's idea of a bachelorette party was not a normal one.

" Seriously, who has their bachelorette party at lazer tag?" Bexley laughed as they wandered through the maze of obstacles.

" Me, and you had yours at a Barnes and Nobles." JoJo shot back.

" You did not." Natalie laughed, dodging a lazer.

" Hey, it was a good time." Bexley shrugged. The game came to an end as the lights turned on.

" I won!" Penny bounced excitedly.

" How on earth..." Cara trailed off.

" You guys were too busy talking about Barnes and Nobles." Penny smiled cheekily.

oOOo

The bachelor party was a totally different story.

" This is seriously so boring, Ben." Nico commented from the floor.

" What? This is a blast." Ben laughed.

" We've been watching Hallmark channel for the past two hours." Nick threw a pillow at him.

" I mean-we could go be a public menace." Ben shrugged. There was a beat of silence before they all went sprinting out the door.

oOOo

" So, you and Nick?" JoJo smirked into her water. The girls found themselves at JoJo's favorite Italian restaurant.

" I met him like five minutes ago, let's not get overly excited." Natalie laughed.

" Love doesn't take long." Cara grinned.

" True." Bexley agreed.

" Love is gross." Penny wrinkled her nose.

" Why is love gross?" Bexley asked lightly.

" Because, you're all kissy and lovey." Penny shook her head.

" Kissy and lovey?" Natalie chuckled.

" Oh, sweetie, wait till you're older." Cara smiled.

oOOo

" So, are we at all concerned that the apartment is quiet?" Cara muttered as they stepped inside.

" Slightly." Bexley muttered, holding Penny's hand. They stepped into the dark living room.

" ATTACK!" Ben shouted. The guys came out of various hiding spots with fake snowballs.

" It's an ambush!" Natalie ducked behind a couch. She drove directly into Nick.

" I-uh..hi." Nick stuttered.

" Hi." She flushed.

" Love on the battlefield!" Someone shouted.

" Shut up Jeff!" Nick yelled, reaching for the nearest snowball.

Natalie glanced up to see JoJo giving her a not so subtle look, to which she responded with a glare.

" Did you really quote How To Train Your Dragon?" Sky gave him a look.

" Yes I did!" Jeff called proudly.

Hi, so sorry this has taken this long. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!