Ch. 45

TZUYU'S POV

The sound of an opening door woke me up. I expect Dahyun but it wasn't her, to my surprise I saw Park Chaeyoung, the one who bought my company. Why is she here? We're not even close.

She flashed a smile to me, "Hey, Tzuyu!"

"H-hey," I greeted her as I sit up from my hospital bed. Just a few more tests and I'm ready to go.

I'm looking at her confusedly but she's just smiling brightly at me. She sat at the single sofa beside the hospital bed. Seriously? Why the hell is she here? Not that I don't want her around but we're not that close.

"Uhm..." She scratched her nape and look at me. "I-I..."

"What is it?" I asked, totally bewildered and curious.

She took a deep breath and suddenly looked tensed. I can sense that she's really anxious. Why is that?

"I-I'm here to say sorry," she mumble and look down.

"F-for what?" I curiously asked.

I was taken aback when she suddenly broke down. What must I do? Should I comfort her? What the fuck is really happening? Seconds later, I hesitantly caress her back comfortingly. This's weird.

"I-I'm..." She sobbed. "The one who—fuck, I'm so sorry."

"What are you talking about?" I inquired, still rubbing her back.

She smiled sadly at me, "T-The reason why you're here... I-It was me. B-but believe me, I'm regretting it! I was blinded by anger and revenge. S-sorry! Please do believe me!"

I was taken aback by the sudden revelation. She's the one who did that? I told the person who beat me up that I know her, but I really don't, just so she will feel anxious and terrified. Now, she's asking for forgiveness? Does she think it's easy to forgive?! She beat me up! I was in coma for half a month and still can't move properly because of my injured arms!

"I-I already told you the reason why... And the things happened to you, your businesses, and family. Sorry. I-I'm putting everything back to where it was. I'm here to personally apologize. M-my sister wouldn't came back anymore so... I'll just stop. Promise, I w-won't hurt Sana and her baby," she wiped her tears and kneel infront of me. "P-please... Forgive me."

I sighed, "You know... It's not easy to forgive someone,"

"I know," she bit her lower lip. "I'll do everything. Just forgive me, Yoda."

My eyes widen because of what she called me. Only one person call me that. She is my childhood friend, the most special friend of mine. Sadly, we moved to Taiwan after my grade school year ended.

"W-what did you call me?" Don't tell me...

She cried again, "I-it's me... Pasta,"

I know my jaw literally dropped. What the fuck? Now, how can I be angry to her? She's my childhood sister! A nonbiological sister!

"P-pasta!" I exclaimed and pull her into a tight hug, she flinched. "Forget it! It's you! You are forgiven. I missed you! B-but how did you know it was me?"

She handed me my phone, "I saw our picture,"

I took it and hug her again. She is really special to me. She was the first person who tried to approached me, the first person who became my friend. Even if she beat me up again and again I will always forgive her. Sounds like an idiot but it is true. Because I needed a friend before but kids doesn't like me. Pasta was the first kid who made me feel how joyous life could be.

We stay hugging each other, crying to each others shoulder. I really do miss this Pasta.

I laughed, "I just realized..."

"What?" She asked, pulling away from the hug.

"Our nicknames are weird," I said and we both laugh out loud. Yeah, she's still the same Pasta I met. A sweet and soft girl. She was just blinded by anger.

We chat for a few more hours and she told me that she already talked to Sana and asked for forgiveness, she also told me what really happened about her older sister, Alice. I was relieved. She said Sana killed her sister, I thought it was intentional, glad it isn't. My girl is not that kind of person. She is soft hearted.

"Thank you, Yoda," she said and chuckled because of my nickname.

I rolled my eyes, "That's nothing. Just do my favor, Pasta,"

"I will! Now, bye bye!" She gave me a side hug and hurriedly walk out of my hospital bed.

I sighed in relief. Good that it's already done.

Laying on my bed again, I closed my eyes and sleep. Sana's face flashed to my mind that made me smile. I missed that girl. I know she's doing fine, Mina and Yuta always inform me about her. They send me videos of her too. My future wife is so cute.

'Wait for me babygirl. Just a few more weeks, we'll be together, forever.'