➽Chapter 26

The ambulance carried an unconscious Samay and an injured Meher with a huge belly

Sam!! Mimi, what is this? How did this happen? Why is he unconscious and you injured and pregnant?” Adhyan asked in a concerned tone.

Bhai, chill! We'll go inside and talk? Media will find out!” Meher said and the wardboys carried Samay on a stretcher. They made him lie on his bed and left.

So tell, what happened?” Dishank asked.

Ha how are you all of a sudden pregnant?” Revati asked.

Arre nothing we were coming back and the car stopped working. We weren't able to find a lift, so this was his to call the ambulance and tell that I was pregnant, injured and muy husband is unconscious. So the ambulance immediately came.” Meher said.

And took us to the hospital so I had to act that I am unconscious due to weakness or something. The doctor checked me and did  her dressing and then ambulance came to drop us. See Mimi, I had a great plan!” Samay waking up suddenly.

“Idiot, you could have called us, we would have come to pick you both up. What was the need of doing so much drama?” Erisha shook her head.

Exactly! I told him the same thing but he was like Mimi, we need adventure in our lives and this is pretty adventurous!” Meher mimicked Samay and removed the pillow from her stomach and threw on Samay.

Acha, you both freshen up and come down for breakfast.” Vritika said and they both nodded.

Oh by the way, Happy Birthday both of you.” Erisha said as they all were heading out of the room.

Others wished them too and went downstairs.

Sam, when are we telling them about our divorce, your music and my dance movie?” Meher asked.

Maybe tomorrow, when both are families will be present.” Samay said and both sighed knowing explaining the family is going to be tough.

✦✧✦✧

The day went on with no such dramas. Meher and Samay enjoyed their day with their friends and families.

The next day, Vritika and Dishank left for office early as they had the meetings with the Oberois. Ranveer, Rajveer and Adhyan also joined them after breakfast.

Meher's family who was going to stay for two more days left immediately to Delhi for some business purpose.

Revati had started her work with an NGO and due to which she was also not present at home.

Yaar, Sam we were supposed to tell them everything and they all had to be busy today only. We need to tell them in this week only. Next week you are leaving for London and I have to go for the second round of auditions.” Meher became hyper.

Mimi, cool down. We'll tell them and they'll understand. For now I am going to the visa office and you go to the office. We will talk about this at night.” Samay tried calming her down.

Meher nodded and left for an event she had to arrange while Samay left to  for the visa office.

✦✧✦✧

Erisha, I know you didn't want to talk to me about this but let me tell you again that Tanveer isn't the right guy for you.” Acp Yami Dube who had called Erisha to a cafe told her.

Ms Dube, I know you had a bad experience with him during your 2 year span of marriage but let me tell you he is changed and he isn't anything like before.”Erisha countered.

Erisha, see I don't know you and ultimately its your life and you have to take the decision. But let me tell you he hasn't changed and now I am speaking as police officer and not his ex wife. There are multiple accusations on him by several women, I know the accusations are right but I don't have proofs at this moment therefore he is roaming freely. Also, don't forget he was cheating on me with you for the last two years. I have said what I wanted to now its your decision. Remember, if anything happens, you always know where to find me.” The Acp sadly smiled and left leaving a thinking Erisha behind.

Acp Yami, you might be right about him but still I have faith in my love and him. He has changed.” Erisha thought to herself.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hey guys, I know it was a boring update but it was a filler chapter.

So tell me what do you feel about this Tanveer?

Also, how will the family members react to Samay and Meher's news?

And lastly do you think Vritika will gain the project or there is some new drama waiting in her life?

Before I sign out, I have an important announcement to make. From now onwards I'll just give weekly updates i.e, every monday as I have tons of projects and assignments lined up along with my CA exams which are just one and half month away. Hopefully you all will understand and keep supporting me like this.

Do vote, comment and share.

Meet you on next monday.

Love,
Writer!