7

Both of his friends walked towards him and looked at him straight in the eyes making Jimin a little nervous. They were in the middle of the path towards their dorm and few people were glancing at them. But none of them cared anyways.

"Why??" Taehyung whined while Jimin pushed both of them away since they were too close to his face.

"I-I need to study, I didn't go to class yesterday" Jimin made an excuse but Hoseok's face tells him that they know he's lying.

"Study my ass" Taehyung clicked his tongue. "You can pass the exams with your eyes closed Jimin!" He rolled his eyes crossing his arms.

"H-huh?" Jimin raised an eyebrow making Hoseok sigh.

"What he's trying to say is that, you can pass the exams without even studying so why bother?" Hoseok.

"What the fuck hyung I said the same thing!" Taehyung shook his head arms still crossed. .

"Well not really." Hoseok commented.

"Anyways. Why aren't you coming?" Taehyung.

"I told you I need to stu-"

"Jimin, be honest. Is this because Jungkook?" Taehyung said with suspicion in his tone.

"Yea- WAIT what?!" Hoseok suddenly looked at Taehyung shocked "what's with Jungkook? What happened?"

Taehyung explained meanwhile Jimin stayed quiet as he could feel heat crawling to his cheeks. He was really shy about what happened. Jungkook wasn't even the reason why he didn't want to come. He just don't want to involve someone. But when the name mentioned he suddenly could feel his cheeks burn..

"WHAT?! YOU GOT BULL-" Hoseok stopped as soon as he heard Jimin sigh.

"I'm sorry for making you worry. I've had enough from Taehyung, it's not about Jungkook. I just don't want to go" he said, serious.

"I'll go back first." He said simply while walking back to their building while Hoseok and Taehyung was left there speechless. They didn't expect that Jimin would burst like that. .

"I don't really understand him these days" Hoseok sighed. Taehyung agreed by nodding his head.

"Well, we can't force him to go. So you still want to go?" Hoseok asked.

"It's a little bummer Jimin's not there.. But, HELL YEAH" Taehyung cheered and they both chuckled followed by loud sigh of relief.

Jimin Just arrived back inside his shared room with Taehyung, he plopped his self on his own bed and think about what he just did earlier. Well he didn't mean to burst at them he just thought that it was enough for them to stop forcing him to go since they would force Jimin until their voice runs out. So Jimin decided to be straightforward.

He decided to get back to where he left off in his book and Just laid there chillin' as if he's gonna stay like that until the day finishes. Well yeah he would honestly spend the day reading books. He doesn't have anything to do.

Today was a peaceful day for him though it ended up quickly since he was so into the book he was reading. Jimin knew that Taehyung was gone with Hoseok probably finding good clothes for them to wear for tomorrow to impress those guys. As mentioned the day was peaceful since Taemin luckily didn't show up in front of his front door.

Before he knew the time passed by so quick that it was already dark outside. He didn't care to check the time but instead slept his ass off since he was really tired.
Even though he just laid all day reading a book.

~

He wakes up to an empty bed beside him and the sound of someone's footsteps as if he's in a hurry or excitement, he couldn't tell between those two.