27

"Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." -Walt Disney

A/N: Y'all since Aurora is Judith's older sister, All the scenes where Beth was holding her are gonna be replaced with Aurora. I hope you don't mind the switch.

P.S. This chapter is kinda long but 🤷🏻‍♀️💓

~Aurora's Pov~

The woman told us that Maggie and Glenn were taken by a man to a town called Woodbury. Dad, Oscar, Daryl and the woman went after them. Oliver wanted to go but neither Hershel or my dad let him go. It was dark out now, we don't know how long they'll be gone. I just hope they're okay.

"So I was talking to dad earlier, before he left." Carl said. "About what?" I asked looking at him. "About her." He said looking at the baby in my arms. We were all sitting at the steps. Beth was sitting next to me and Oliver was standing next to Carl. Axel and Carol were here too. "Remember my third grade teacher? The one you used to help out after school sometimes?" He asked. I nodded, "Yeah," I said looking at him. "Her first name was Judith. I want that to be her name, do you like it?" He asked. I nodded smiling a bit, "Yeah," I said. "Unless you have another name in mind.." He said. I shook my head, "No.. I like the name Judith." I said. He nodded smiling. "Okay.." He said softly. I looked at Beth and she smiled at me.

"I like it.. Judith Grimes. It has a nice ring to it." She said. I nodded, "Yeah it does." I said looking down at Judith as she slept. "You are good with her." I looked up at Axel to see him looking at me. "Thanks.." I said softly and looked down at her again. Beth fixed the blanket on Judith. "You are too, you got little sisters?" He asked looking at Beth. She looked at him, "No." She said and looked back at Judith. "How old are you two?" He asked. "17." Beth responded, "16," I said right after her. Carl stepped up slightly and crossed his arms, looking at him. I looked at him but he kept his eyes on Axel.

"Interesting." He said in a tone. I furrowed my eyebrows, Beth and I looked at each other with the same look on our faces. "Shut up." Oliver said. We looked at him, "Just stop talking." He said shaking his head. "May I speak with you?" Carol asked, feeling uncomfortable as well. Axel looked up at Carol. "Don't try anything with either of 'em. I swear to god." Oliver said with an annoyed, angry and disgusted look on his face. Axel walked away and followed Carol. Carl walked a bit too, making sure he was gone. Oliver looked at Beth, she looked at him while Carl looked at me as well. I looked at him too. He shook his head angrily then looked away from me.

~~~

I laid Judith down on the box we had for her, since we didn't have a crib this was the best we got. She fit perfectly though, so that was good. We had some towels and blankets to use as the bedding. With the formula the woman brought back, we were set for about a month according to Hershel.

"Uh.." I looked over to see Oliver standing there, scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah?" I asked sitting on the lower bunk. He walked in and leaned against the wall, looking at Judith. "You- do know.. You can tell me if things get weird right?" He asked looking at me. I looked at him confused. "Between us..?" I asked unsure of what he meant by that. "No!- Uh- I mean I don't want things to be weird between us ever. I meant with Axel." He said and put his hands in his pockets, shaking his head.

"He was being weird towards you two I just wanted you to know that if anything- happens.." He said pulling a hand out of his pockets and scratching under his chin. "You can come or- tell me.. Or something.." he said. I smiled a bit at him. "Or something?" I asked, He smiled a bit. "Yeah.. I just don't want you to get hurt.. Or Beth.. I don't want y'all to feel uncomfortable either.." He said looking at me. I nodded smiling a bit more.