ONE

Hey guys!

Can you believe it, we have made it to the FINAL Alpha!

This isn't going to be the last story in the series, I have one more planned for the future that will conclude the whole series, but for now, I truly hope you enjoy this story (:

If you enjoy the story, it's always ten chapters ahead on Radish. It's another way of supporting me as a writer, so thank you! Otherwise, I'll be updating here on Wattpad consistently as well.

Thank you all for the support through the series, I love you all (:

¬Isaiah

I stare at the drink in my hand, swirling the red liquid around the glass.

The room is silent, aside from the faint snap of burning wood from the fireplace, and the growl of thunder above me. It's late, nearing on midnight, yet I still sit in my office. There's no way I'm going to my bedroom, with everything that's going on. I will sit in this chair until exhaustion hits, and that will be my night.

A knock on my door, followed by it being open rouses me fully. One of my guards leans in, a concerned expression etched into his otherwise serious face.

"My hours for work have passed," I mutter, turning my gaze back to the fire, watching it glow threateningly. If I have to deal with another Alpha like duty tonight, I might just rip my hair out. It's always the same, mindless, endless work.

The guard clears his throat. "Sir, I just came to alert you that an unauthorised person has entered the property."

I regard him tiredly. "Have the guards at the gate not dealt with it?"

With all the rebellions going on, I've had little time to deal with other trivial matters an Alpha would typically find common. We have been successful so far, in ensuring no rebellion gets above a march, a riot...a plan. I have spies everywhere, digging out even the darkest groups conspiring against me.

None will ever be successful.

"We haven't received comments yet, but it must be important. They just let them in," he mutters, looking as confused as I am beginning to feel. The guards at the gate are some of my most proficient. They would never let someone inside without authorisation.