100%

They put away their sheets and unplugged everything and then they were off. They walked by a clock that had 11:27 as the time. They walked for two minutes and then all of a sudden they stop in their tracks. Y/n almost bumped into Chan since they stopped so suddenly.

"What's wrong?"
"We went the wrong way." Chan chuckled, "So sorry, uh-"
"Not worries! This place is huge!" Y/n reassured.
Chan chuckled, "Yeah, but look here."
Y/n then looked through the glass window. It was many girls and guys in the room dancing. She assumed they were back up dancers.
"Are they back up dancers?" Y/n asked.
"Yes! Doesn't it look cool?" Changbin said.
Y/n had a feeling that they were trying to show her the back up dancers on purpose to try and convince her to join. Although Y/n felt a little pressure to decide, she was still interested in watching. She reminds herself that she needs to keep an open mind. This new her is gonna thank herself one day.
They were learning "When We Disco" by JYP and Sunmi.
"That sounds like JYP." Y/n blurted out.
"Well that's because it is." Jisung replied.
"Really? Is he having a comeback?"
"Yes and with Sunmi!" Changbin said loudly.
They all were trying not to cause corruption because they didn't want to distract anyone in the rooms but they couldn't help but laugh at Changbin's face when he realized how loud and excited he sounded.
"Your inner Miyane is showing I see." Y/n joked.
(A/N: "Miyane" is Sunmi's fandom name.)
Changbin laughed at his embarrassment.
"Yes, it's being released in August." Chan added.
"Ooo that's cool!"

I gotta tell this to my mom haha! Y/n thought. Her mom loves JYP.

"You see that guy with the black tank top with grey sweatpants? That's Mr. Choi, he helps perfect the choreography and helps the dancers out with learning new choreography." Chan explained.
"Wow, he has a lot on his plate," Y/n chuckled but then continued, "He seems really cool and wow, he really knows his stuff."
"Yeah he does," Changbin then whispered, "He's probably our favorite."
Chan and Jisung both nodded, agreeing with Changbin.
"Well anyways, let's go to the right practice room." Chan suggested.

They then began to walk the halls once again. Staff and some sweaty people passed them. She assumes they are back up dancers as well or choreographers.

Their job seems fun... but challenging and serious too.

Y/n knows how she is with her passion for dance. She takes it very seriously when she's in the zone. She has a feeling that she could actually be able to do this. She doesn't like to admit it to herself since she doesn't want to get her hopes up but she knows she can do this.

Why do I feel like I'm holding back? This is what I need. I need to be honest with myself and just bite the bullet. This open mind thing is really making my thoughts become a little less stressful. Hope I keep and get used to this mentality.

"Hey Changbin?" Y/n called.
"Yeah?"
"I didn't respond before when you asked if I thought that they were cool."
"Yeah?"
"Well I just wanted to say that I agree. They are."
Y/n could tell Changbin was happy to hear that.

They then made it to the right practice room. Right now, the boys were just laying on the ground talking and drinking water.
When they saw Y/n they greeted her immediately, as if they were waiting for her.

"Hey Y/n!" They all said.
"Y/n! We gotta show you something." Felix said excitedly. Y/n was instantly curious.
"We're gonna show you our performance for 'Easy' before we perform it tomorrow!" Chan exclaimed.
"Oh my goodness. Yay!" She said gleefully.
"Yeah, and we need to practice 'Gods Menu' for the last time today." Changbin added.
"Finally." Jisung sarcastically added.