{⋅. Twenty-Six .⋅}

I'm crying why are you guys so good at art wtf sabakvqjabahsbbssbbsbssb-

POG LePotatoWolf

Thank you fo much for the art of a scene in chapter Seventeen <3!

"I will drop kick a baby."

◦𑁍◦

The nether seemed to stretch on and on and on.

At first, Dream was weary of staying too far from the portal, even if they could now mark their coordinates down.

But when George mentioned having enough obsidian to create a second portal, it was like a huge pound of bricks was lifted off his shoulders.

So they trudged forward.

The nether waste biome stretches forward, and they quickly conquer it, collecting golden nuggets along the way. But soon, it fades into a more challenging biome to conquer, the basalts.

The tall rock spikes looked over them, and the unpredictable loose rocks under them could come loose at any moment and send them into a hidden lava pocket.

So they were very... careful while crossing.

"LAST ONE TO THE TOP OF THAT ROCK OWES THE OTHER 10$ WHEN WE GET OUTTA HERE!"

"BET!"

The two scrambled at the basalt lands, jumping from rock to rock in a slow descend to the top.

Ash fell from the sky like snow, but it never seemed to coat the land with its fluffy cold presence. Snow would be great right now, for the nether was steaming hot and both men couldn't wait to get out of it.

Towering up a particularity tall tower, Dream pulled himself up let himself take a breath.

The view was spectacular for... well... hell. Magma cubes bounced around, all different sizes. Behind him, he could still see a small glimpse of the nether wastelands that he had traveled from. In front, was more basalt.

But... to his left...

Dream squinted, the fog making it hard to make out the large shape in the distance.

It was either a bastion... or a fortress.

His spirits soared as he quickly tried to dampen them, not wanting to get his hopes up. But he couldn't help but let out a little 'yes!' in delight.

George climbed up beside him and gives him a funny look.

"What?"

"What was that?"

"It was my victory scream."

Scoffing, George raises an eyebrow at Dream.

"More like a victory whisper. What are you even celebrating?"

Following Dreams gaze, George's sight lands on the huge structure in front of them.

"Nice! We weren't even in here for that long!"

Bzzt.

The two men jumped, showing how tense and alert they were. The bracelet on their wrists suddenly emitted a robotic voice.

"sᴀᴘɴᴀᴘ ʜᴀs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ [ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ]"