1. Prologue

"GUYS!! How long are you gonna take to get your asses in the car?" Mr. Kim yelled from the living room, turning the newspaper. "Coming, coming! Two more minutes!" Taehyung yelled from his room and bounced his leg harder. 

"Fast, fast, hurry up" he said. "Shut up and stop moving" Jimin said, smacking Taehyung's shoulder to stop him from moving. "Okay, okay. You don't have to hit me for that, midgy" Taehyung said, frowning at his cousin.  

"Blah, blah, blah" Jimin said, concentrating on the bandanna that he had been trying to tie on Taehyung's head for the past half an hour. He was generally good at it, but Taehyung had been moving too much to let him tie it properly. 

"Done" he finally sighed. "Let's go before Uncle Kim comes and burns our asses alive" he said, dragging Taehyung with him and running down the stairs. 

"Kids, what the hell? How long are you gonna take? I know this is supposed to be your break, but still! You can't make your driver wait for so long" Mr. Kim scolded. 

"Sorry, Uncle" "Sorry, dad" the two of them apologized. "Right. Let's go over the rules for your break time. No spending crazy amount of money. No misusing privileges. No causing trouble. Oh, wait. I can't exactly say that to the two biggest troublemakers of the century. Anyways, be careful, guys. Take care of each other. 

You literally just finished MBA, so know that this two-month break is only because I know how much you guys stressed yourselves out over the last six months. Don't destroy that apartment, okay? And be good to your neighbours. If I come to know that you have caused trouble, I am gonna get you guys back to the house, got it?" Mr. Kim asked. 

The two of them nodded. "Go and get in the car. The driver will give you the keys of the car after you guys reach your apartment. I got the furniture and your computers arranged, so don't worry about it. And do NOT destroy the car, or I won't buy another car for you guys, got it?" Mr. Kim asked in a stern voice. 

The two of them nodded vigorously. "Good. Now get out of my face. Behave yourselves, guys!" he yelled again. "Okay, dad" "Okay, Uncle" the two of them yelled. 

"We love you!! Take care!!" they yelled before the driver took off, driving towards the cheap flat that Mr. Kim had rented for them so that they could spend their two-month break however they wanted to. 

"Ajeossi, how will you return after dropping us?" Jimin asked the driver. "By bus, sir" the man answered. "Ohh oka-" Jimin was cut of by a bloodcurdling scream from Taehyung. 

The driver stomped on the break and brought the car to a skidding stop. "What happened?!?!?!" he asked, with a hand on his chest as he turned back to check if the two of them were still alive. "There was a bus on the other side of the road" Taehyung said, with a face so serious that the driver almost nodded out of concern and fear for a second before realizing that it was one of his stupid tricks. 

Jimin burst out laughing, already being used to Taehyung's tricks. The driver had half a mind to get out of the car and beat the shit out of Taehyung for scaring the life out of him, but he knew he couldn't do that. 

Thus, he just resorted to cursing Taehyung as much as he could in his mind while starting the car once again. 

"So what do you think our neighbours are gonna be like?" Jimin asked after their laughter died down. 

"I don't know. But I hope we get a good bait" Taehyung said, smirking widely. "Yeah, me too. I don't think I can live for two months without messing with people" Jimin said, sighing and hitting his head against the headrest. 

"Yeah" Taehyung sighed. "Let's hope for the best. Who knows? We might get lucky and find a perfect goat for our shit" he said. Jimin snickered. "Yeah, let's hope" he said, missing how the driver shook his head, already feeling fed up with them. 

*************************

Hello, guys :)
Welcome to my eighth book :))

You might already be knowing how bad I am with happy things. So coming up with good pranks isn't my thing. I first thought of taking my cousin's help, but she is writing her own book now, so I can't take her help anymore. So please bear with my lame ass pranks :))