~ Chapter 47 ~ (Red Light District)

The entertainment district or more known as Yoshiwara Red Light District, the night district where the lust and charms of men and women swirl in a storm of love and hate.

The Red Light District is called the Flower District because as the name implies, this part of the city is shaped like a flower.

The prostitutes living here were either living in poverty or sold out due to loans. They bear a lot of hardships.

But in exchange, they are guaranteed the necessities of life. If they can make their way up as prostitutes, they could potentially become part of a wealthy household by getting bought out.

The most prominent among them, the 'Oiran', are completely different all together. They are special women who have acquired everything. Beauty, education and performance.

You simply can't meet a high ranking Oiran. To gain an audience with them,  men have to frequently visit the Red Light District, as if they were competing with each other.

But...

That not the main reason why (Y/N) Uchiha is coming here right now. He had other job to do here, to investigate the rumours about demon being around here.

(Y/N) has arrived here few minutes ago and it's already crowded around the streets. The moon shine up above in the sky signalling the night.

Right now, (Y/N) is attending something important, something that manages to caught his attention. He took out something in his pocket while facing a person...

"I'll take a few sticks of dango please" (Y/N) said as he took out the money and pay the man who is selling it. The man took the money and said thank you, (Y/N) just nodded at the man.

(Y/N) walked away with few sticks of dango in his hands. He pushed the mask that concealed his face which is a porcelain mask that is fashioned to resemble a weasel and putting it on the side of his head.

(Y/N) then continue to enjoy his food while looking around the streets. His appearance has changed as he wears another types of clothes that he received from Kagaya Ubayashiki...

The plan is to blend in with the crowds soo he will not attract attentions to him

The plan is to blend in with the crowds soo he will not attract attentions to him. However, things did not go into his way easily.

A few minutes after (Y/N) unmasked himself while eating his dango, he already starts to attract others attention or more precisely, the women around the streets.

This is probably because (Y/N) can be considered as very attractive. A perk he share with his father. Even though (Y/N) looks more like his uncle Itachi, still both of his father and uncle look similar and also good looking.

(Y/N) looked around to find anything that could be a clue. It seems like a normal crowded streets in his view.

But still, he cannot put his guard down. The last time he went into a normal crowded street, the king of the demon himself was there wandering like a normal human.