Chapter Two: When we are jealous

-"Oh My God!!!! That's Minatozaki Sana and her friends, damn they look so fine! DAHYUN!!! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME"

-"They are so beautiful!!"

-"Im Nayeon!!!!"

-"Mina is so elegant as always!! MOMO IS SO COOL"

-"GOD JIHYO PLEASE BLESS ME!!!"

Sana slightly shook her head at the students' cheering, she is kinda used to it but it's still funny. She and her friends who are Nayeon, Jihyo, Momo ,Mina and Dahyun are all famous in this school, not only because they are rich but also they are the top 5 students of this school with Momo and Dahyun being at the same level, they always have good grades and they are so kind that people like them very much.

-"It really didn't change at all, they are always this crazy over us even after all this times?" -Sana said and Jihyo chuckled.

-"well you don't come often in the cafeteria anymore so you are missing a lot" -Jihyo said as they walked to their table in the center of the room while Mina and Momo walked away to order their meal.

-"Now that we are talking about that, why aren't you joining us for lunch anymore? I bet you have a secret lover!" -Nayeon said and Sana smiled.

-"SHE SMILED!!! SO IT'S TRUE!"

-"nah! I just smiled because you are too delusional!" -Sana said and Dahyun and Jihyo laughed while Nayeon pouted.

-"But what are you really doing?" -Dahyun asked seriously and Sana shook her head while smiling cutely.

-"It's a secret!" -she winked and Jihyo and Nayeon shared a look. Jihyo smircked and wiggled her eyesbrown.
-"Wait.... You!!!! You do have a secret lover!!" -Jihyo said and Sana frowned still keeping her smile.

-"I said I don't!! But I just have some things to take care of every lunch, the reason why I agreed today is because I could skip"

-"Then why aren't you telling us what it is?" -Nayeon asked suspiciously.

-"You'll know soon!" -Sana said and winked again.

'When I'll find a better excuse' -She thought then smiled at Momo and Mina when they came back on their table after ordering. They chatted normaly while some students were taking glimpes at them like always. Being populat can really suck but it's okay as long as long they don't go too far.

Sana was talking happily with Dahyun that she didn't notice Momo's stare on her. Momo was watching her every movement like she was trying to guess something.

-"Did you get laid recently?" -Momo asked out of the blue and Sana chocked just like Jihyo who glared at Momo.

-"Yah!" -Jihyo threw her empty bottle at her but Momo dodged. -"What are you saying?"

-"I was talking to Sana!" -Momo said and all eyes stopped on the blonde haired japanese. She smiled awkwardly then glared at Momo.

-"What are you talking about Momo?" -Sana asked nervously and Momo rubbed her chin.

-"You look happier these past few days. Happier than normal!"

-"Do I have to get laid to be happier?" -Sana rolled her eyes.

-"So you are a virgin?" -Momo asked again and Sana chocked for the second time.

-"Momo, cut it!!" -Jihyo said and the latter pouted. -"Of course Sana is a virgin!"

'Lol' -Sana thought.

-"why are we talking about that?" -Sana asked in disbelief and they laughed at her reaction.