Chapter 37

Author's POV.

Aurora opened the door to see Zayn, towering her petite figure.

"You? What are you doing here? Who let you in first of all?" Aurora attacked Zayn with questions.

"I wanna talk," he said with a stone face.

"There's nothing to talk," she said sternly as she crossed her arms across her chest.

'Well, I have something," said Zayn as he ditched her and went in.

"Excuse me? Get out. Now," she said.

"I'll surely if you listen to me first," he said sternly, yet calmly, emphasizing each word.

"Fine, What?" she asked rudely.

"Well, you don't have any right to talk rudely or slap Zira like you've done. She's my friend and she'll always be with me. If you think no one would ever ask you anything, then you've mistaken Ms. Wilson, I would," he said.

When she was about to talk, "I'm not done yet,"he shouted. She flinched a bit and took a step back but soon she composed herself.

"How can you slap her and say that she's trying to seduce me? You know nothing about her! She's been there with me for years! I just can't take it if you talk like that to her. I said that I don't love you, can't you leave me alone? Or are you that desperate? I don't think that it's her who was trying to seduce me, but it was yo-"before completing his sentence, she slapped him hard across his face, shutting him.

"Get out of my fucking house! Now!" she yelled, with tears streaming down her face.

Zayn was taken back by her sudden outburst. He was angered to his peak cause she slapped him. He was about to retort back, but his raging eyes immediately softened as soon as he saw tears streaming down her pale face. She looked petite in front of his gigantic figure. He let out a deep sigh, calmed himself and left the place.

Kate came home to see Zayn marching out. She rushed to see Aurora with tears in her eyes.

"What happened Aurora? Did that bastard say anything?" she asked, clearly annoyed.

"That stupid bitch told all lies to Zayn and sent him here. He said all cruel words to me without even asking me what actually happend. Zira played the victim role and made me the villain here! How could he trust her? I hate him! I hate that bastard!" she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Kate's blood boiled seeing her like this. She immediately called Ryan

"Hey Kate, alright?" asked Ryan in a usual friendly manner.

"I swear to Holy Jesus, I'd fucking kill your fucking friend," she said, very calm yet in a dangerous tone.

"Hang on, hang on a minute. Who exactly are you gonna kill?" asked Ryan, perplexed.

"Zayn fucking Evans." she yelled through the phone.

"Calm, down woman. Tell me what happened first," he asked.

"Aurora slapped Zira cause she spoke rubbish about her. But that bitch played the victim role and twisted the whole drama. She potrayed Aurora to be at fault, but actually that fucking bitch was at fault. And your idiotic friend came here and spoke cruel words to my crazy doe and she's now crying which gives me more than enough reasons to kill Zayn," she finished her ramble.

"Please be calm Kate. Listen, Zayn was just confused. He wouldn't have meant anything he said to Aurora. Don't worry, I'd handle this." he assured Kate and hung up.