Episode-1

-Y/N's POV-

You were out for shopping. You needed to buy some stuffs, but it was as always boring without him.

You both have been together for over 5 years now. He was and will always be your Mr.Right.

You still remember the first time you saw him. The first time you talked with him. The first time you had with him. It was all special, dear to your heart than anything else in the world.

As you were walking from shop to shop you hear on the large screen hanging on the mall wall saying,

Reporter: There has been another dealing. We found dead bodies, still in process to find the culprit. Everyone please stay careful and do not let anyone unknown be near.

You sighed. Again there was found dead bodies. It had been like this since forever. Everyday there would be a news of people getting killed or attacked. It wasn't like they were good people. They were bad, in fact drug dealer but still they had family where they had to go to. But at the end of the day you couldn't do anything more than just think about it.

You just did your shopping and got home to make dinner for you and him.

"What to make? What to make?" You kept asking yourself. You always wanted to make something new, something more tasty for him.

Then you thought of making jjajangmyeon and kimchi stew. You washed your hands as you started your preparation for the dish. "Get set go!"

•••

You were putting the dishes on the table when the bell rang indicating he's here.

You ran to the door to open it. No matter how much time passes he'll always bring butterflies in your heart. Only the thinking of his presence is enough to make you smile.

Y/N: Welcome home!

You said smiling the brightest smile while looking him. He returned the smile but it was a bit tired one. "He's always tired. He should take some rest from work." But you could never say out loud. You know how much the work means for him. It means a lot because he does it for the ones he loves.

Y/N: Got get freshen up, I'll set the table till then.

He gave you a tired nod as he made his way upstairs to your room. You went to the table to finish your unfinished work. After about fifteen minutes he came back with wet hair, a sweat pant and t-shirt.

Jimin: What have you made today?
Y/N: Guess!

He put a finger under his chin thinking deeply.

Jimin: Kimchi fried rice?
Y/N: No!

He then put the leads off and smiled while looking at you.

Jimin: You never fail to amuse me, do you? Every day something different.
Y/N: It's fine. I also do nothing anyway. Just waste your money while staying at home like a pig.

He chuckled at your remark and shook his head as a denial.

Jimin: You don't waste my money. You have the full right to use them as like you want. And you are not a pig. Yeah, may be a little chubby.

You pouted at him while trying to look mad when he called you chubby. He again chuckled as he came closer to you, your heart started beating too fast with his every steps that you were scared he might hear it. He cupped your cheeks once he was in front of you.

Jimin: Is little butter cup mad?

He asked in a baby tone. You liked it when he did that, you liked it when he looked at you with those adorable eyes, you liked it when he cupped your cheeks because that made you feel like home. His little sweet gestures never failed to race your heart beat.

You immediately smile as he mirrored your action. He gave a peck on your forehead, a gesture of showing his affection.

Jimin: Let's take dinner. I'm really tired.

He said and you nodded. You placed a plate in front of him when he sat down and placed the foods. As you were eating something came in your mind.

Y/N: Jimin...

He knew that tone, he knew exactly what you wanted to say but he didn't let you.

Jimin: I know. Let's just eat peacefully.

He said without even looking at you. You just silently got back to eating. It has been always like this. You would never had the chance to ask him or stop him, he was too stubborn. Because he loved them more than anything.

After dinner he was about to wash his place when you said,

Y/N: It's fine. I'll do that. You go and take some rest. You look really tired today.

He gave his signature eye smile.

Jimin: I'm sorry next time I'll do it.

-After Washing The Dishes-

Going to the bedroom you went straight on the bed. You felt a pair of arms wrapping around you.

Y/N: Why aren't you asleep yet?
Jimin: Have you forgot? I need you in my arms to sleep. Now shush, let's sleep, I'm tired.

Saying so he closed his eyes as well as you. Feeling his soft fingers run through your hair you felt so calm, being in his arms you felt the warmth of love. Strangely you've also grown a habit of only sleeping after he plays with your hair. May be that's what being together does.