CHAPTER 53

HELLO TO THOSE WHO ARE LEAVING SOME COMMENTS, VOTING AND FOLLOWING ME, I WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND MY GRATITUDE TO YA'LL. THANKS TO THOSE WHO ARE CONCERN TO MY CURRENT SITUATION DON'T WORRY THIS STORY MAINLY TO ENCOURAGE THOSE WHO ARE EXPERIENCING SUCH EMOTION PROBLEMS. ANYHOW I'M KINDA HAVING AN AUTHOR'S BLOCK THAT'S WHY THE UPDATE IS SLOW. ANYWAY GUYS SORRY FOR THE TYPOS, WRONG GRAMMAR AND SPELLINGS. ENJOY!

*KIM JISOO*

"No! We can't use you as a bait Jisoo, it's too dangerous!" Kai oppa said.

"I have to, it's the only way we can finally get Gu Wook Il and Lim Chao Xu...please trust me" I pleaded though I am in my weak state, thank goodness I have Jin oppa beside me.

"No, we're not risking your safety Jisoo, I trust you but not Gu Wook Il, that guy is too dangerous to risk your safety" Kai oppa said firmly

"It's either you let me be part of your plan or I'll go to Gu Wook Il myself in-exchange of Kim Jennie-ssi." I also said firmly showing my determination to be part of their plan.

"JISOO!/NOONA!" they all yelled in unison but I didn't falter  and held my ground.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Suho oppa interjected.

"Could you guys leave us for a minute?" kai Asked Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok and Kim Taehyung, My eyes landed on Kim Taehyung but I immediately diverted it away from him, it's still painful for me to see him, it releives his deception not only to me but to Yoongi and Woozi as well.

Kim Taehyung was hesitant to leave as he stares at me, he was dragged by Jimin and Jungkook and when the sliding door closed Kai oppa diverted my eyes on me, he's stressed out...it shows on his handsome face. Then he sighedd and looked at Jin oppa.

"So what can you say?" He asked "Amongst us you have the rights to decide and give the call about this, since she's your sister" He seriously asked.

I looked at Jin oppa as he looks at me too before looking at Kai oppa.

"I trust her" Jin oppa said and that put a smile on Kai oppa's lips and nodded.

"Are you guys out of your minds? It's Gu Wook Il we're talking about here" Suho oppa said

"I agree, it's proven and tested how cunning Gu Wook Il is. So making Jisoo as a bait is really not a good idea. Sh-ts could happen...Jisoo, please don't do this, don't put yourself into harms way just for that deep sh-t Gu Wook Il" Yoongi oppa said.

I closed my eyes as I sighed, my body's getting havier and havier, and this argument is stressing me out, but I need to convince them. I opened my eyes and look at them. "I'm guilty..." I said

"Jisoo it wasn't your--" Kai oppa said but I cutted him off

"Isn't it really?" I asked, "Since I was kid I always depend on someone else, my brother, Ms. Kim, Suho oppa, you, Yoongi and Woozi. Because I was scared...I was so scared to face the world....I was so scared of Gu Wook Il, scared of men wether they are doing something or nothing....I was so scared, and because I was too comfortable leaning too much on you guys, you broke up with Kim Jennie-ssi, Jin oppa got shot for protecting me, Woozi can't hang out after school like normal students does because he needed to come home early just for me, Yoongi and Suho oppa can't focus on their work worrying about me all the time. And now, I drag Kim Taehyung, his sister adn his friends into this mess" I said and my eyes started to water but I immediately wipped it off....

"I'm done hiding....I'm done crying...I'm done doing nothing and let you guys protect e, I don't wanna be a damsel in distress any longer. I wanna fight...like how I fought my fear of men" I sighed and showed them that I'm not scared anymore "Kim Taehyung might've did the things he've done to me out of his revenge but the training and sessions I went through truly helped me...and I don't wanna waste it. Damn Gu Wook Il he can go to hell for the hell I care, he've pestered me enough already. He won't be hurting anyone else especially those who are important for me. Suho oppa, Yoongi oppa...let me fight, let me fight with you guys. Having you guys beside me...what harm can befall unto me?" I asked and smiled at them.

"Oh Jisoo..." Suho oppa said

"You are our most treasured woman Jisoo" Yoongi oppa said "and these five men are willing to be your protecter, we'll lay our lives to protect you. I'm just proud house strong you are before and you got a lot tronger now...Gu Wook Il must be trembling right now sh8tting himself on his pants." he added and tossled my hair that made me smile.

"I'm proud to have you as my little sister" Jin oppa said having a warm smile on his angelic face.

"Alright, we'll kick Gu Wook Il's ass...he'll see how our Jichuu kick his ass" Suho oppa said as he smiles.

I look around me and thanked God he gave me these wonderful men in my life despite of the things I've suffered in the hands of those men.

"Anyway yeppeo noona, how's your wound? You got us all worried, you've lost too uch blood! Don't scare me like that again or I'll....I'll pout at you for the rest of our lives" Woozi said pouting and hugged me,

"Yeah you shook us there big time, your brother was so anxious as we tend your wound" Suho oppa said.

"I'm sorry....I-I-I...I kinda lost it there, negativity got the best of me. I'm sorry if I made you worried, I promise not to do it again." I said.

"Kai was so scared earlier he was shaking in fear" Yoongi oppa said making me look at Kai oppa who has this pained emotion in his eyes...and I knew why he only opened it up to me, so I understand.

Though I can feal I am weak I managed to took steps towards her and opened my arms as I went to hug him so tight, seconds later he responded to my hug, he burried his face on my shoulder

"Don't scare me like that again Kim Jisoo...I mean it" He said in his shaky voice.

I gently rubbed his back...

His older sister died because of suicide...her older sister was gang raped and couldn't take the shame and pain from her memories she committed suicide...

"I won't I'm sorry...Please don't be mad at me?" I said, he pulled away from the hug and looked at me softly.

"As if I could be mad at you" he said and we both smiled.

*******************

After our talk we all went to the conference room along with Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok and Kim Taehyung-ssi, as we all walk towards the room Jimin approached me.

"Hey" He greeted.

I didn't responded and I heard him sigh.

"Ok I deserve that, just gonna say...I hope you're alright Kim Jisoo-ssi. Believe it or not, we didn't intended to hurt you...well at first yes but our plans changed when Kim Taehyung had a change of heart." he said that made me still inside but didn't show it. "He truly loves you Ms. Kim Jisoo...believe on that, I can lay my hot and sexy body in vouching that" He whispered and I couldn't help but smile, Park Jimin really..."oh! You smiled, should I assume that my charm is working?" he asked as he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Yah! keep your distance or Mr. Green will break loose from our friend at the back." Hoseok oppa said half whisperring to Jimin-ssi.

Jimin looked behind us and so did I and there I saw a stoic looking Jungkook and Kim Taehyung with a dark aura as he looks at Jimin-ssi. And when Kim Taehyung's eyes diverted on me my heart immediately throbbed like earlier so I diverted my looks away from him...this heartbeat is not healthy for my heart...'it was all a show Kim Jisoo' I nagged at the back of my mind and just focused on our way.

-------------------

Send help hahahaha

-Cupid's Descendants😘