Chapter Sixty Three

"You know, I always thought that you and Tracy would get together" I teased, nudging Cedric's side, "but now look at you. Dating Cho Chang"
"Piss off" he laughed, pushing me away by my head, "You know Tracy hates me"
"That's what makes it love, Ceddy boy" Beth grinned, throwing her arm around his shoulders amicably, "the passion would be amazing" she paused to wiggle her eyebrows madly, "plus, imagine the sex"
"Bethany!"
"What? I'm not wrong"
Cedric snorted, ducking his head, "She's not"
I gasped again, "Golden boys admitting he likes it rough?"
"Nothing wrong with that" Ebony sang, giving Beth a pointed wink as she did so.
We were all interrupted by Miles semi-collapsing into his seat, a bitter frown on his face, "Ew, couples"
I chuckled, jumping slightly as hands fell on to my shoulders.
"Ready to go?"
I looked up at Fred's voice, melting back into his hold for a second.
"Oh, shit. Yeah, lemme just -" I cut myself off, shoving a pastry in to my mouth before getting up from my seat, waving goodbye to my friends as Fred led me out of the hall by my other hand.
"Today we were going to go over the theory behind the extendable ears, but" Fred trailed off, checking the corridor before pulling me into the storage cupboard, "I think we've got enough reason to earn a little time to ourselves"
Giggling at his forwardness, I leant against the wall, trying not to get flustered as Fred placed a hand beside my head, his body leaning to tower over mine.
"Oh yeah? You think you've earned it?"
"Very much so"
My smirk finally worked it's way onto my face, my fingers curling through his belt loops and pulling him even closer, head tilted up to face his, "Come and get it then, darling"

"I would ask where you've been but -" George broke off, noticing our dishevelled appearance, "honestly I don't want to know. Let's just get on with this shall we?"
"Whatever do you mean Georgie?" I asked innocently, brushing through my hair with my fingers, "we just ran into a bit of corridor traffic is all"
"At 6pm?" Lee asked, deadpan, "on a Tuesday?"
"Yes" Fred answered, winking at me as he bit his lip, "we were stuck for quite a while"
My eyes tracked his movement, a smile pulling at my lips.

"Okay, gross" Lee cringed, grabbing me by the arm and pulling me away from Fred, "you're staying seperate for this meeting"

"Weasley! Granger! Jordan!"
The four of us halted in our tracks as McGonagall called out behind us, my body instantly hunching in on itself.
"Yes Professor?" Lee asked, eyes fluttering innocently.
Levelling us with a suspicious glare, she shook her head for a moment before sighing, "I need you to find the other Mr Weasley and Ms Granger, tell them to come to my office at once"
"Of course"
"Right away"
"No problemo"
With one final suspicious glance, McGonagall turned on her heel and walked back to her office, shouting at a group running in the halls as she went.
"I thought we were caught for sure" Fred sighed, pulling me into the nearest alcove, Lee and George standing guard.
I laughed, fishing our map out of my robe pocket, "They're in the library"
"Off we go then" George yelled, jumping on to Lee's back, "To the library!"
Groaning at the sudden weight, Lee's knees buckled for a second, "Oi you git - give me a warning next time"
As the two of them started towards the library, I offered my hand to Fred, "let's go"

"Oh this is no use! Who on earth wants to make their nose hair grow into ringlets?"
Hermione's frustrated voice carried through the book cases, Fred and George hurrying around the corner.
"I wouldn't mind" Fred smirked, "Be a talking point, wouldn't it?"
"What are you two -" Ron paused as Lee and I joined them, confusion doubling, "four doing here?"
"Looking for you. McGonagall wants you, Ron. And you Hermione" George said, leaning against one of the bookcases.
"Why?"
"Don't know, she was looking a bit grin though wasn't she Lee?" I teased, wiggling my eyebrows at my sister.
"She was, had the frown on her face and everything" Lee grinned.
The golden trio looked at us, aghast.
"We're supposed to take you down to her office" Fred said, clapping his hands together decisively, turning to face George.
"Come on then lads!" George cried, gesturing towards the door wildly, "We don't have all day!"
I watched the two pack up their stuff, an anxious Harry watching their every move.
"Don't worry Harry, you'll be fine tomorrow. It's not like it can be any harder than fighting Voldy twice"
He laughed weakly, pushing his glasses back up his nose, "There weren't so many people watching those times"
"That's true ... but hey, at least this time you won't be fighting for your life, eh HP"
"Off we pop!" Lee called, sheparding the two towards the exit, "no dillydallying! That means you too Emily!"
"Sir yes sir! I'll catch you tomorrow, don't stress too much wonderboy, you'll do great"
With a final smile, I caught up with the others, slipping comfortably under Fred's arm, walking alongside him.
"Have we done something wrong?" Hermione asked, fiddling with her bag strap, "I mean - did McGonagall say anything to you?"
"Herman, chill. We were just told to get you, no mention of any detention or repercussions"
She side-eyed me, wary of my response.
"Yes, but what if they decided to take action over Ron and I helping Harry in the tournament?"
Lee was the one to scoff at that, shaking his head, "if Fleur can get away with having the whole of Beauxbatons academy helping her research I'm sure you'll get away with giving Harry a hint or two"
At the mention of Fleur's name, Ron paled slightly, "Yeah well they're getting away with murder, the visitors" he said bitterly, "don't know why Dumbledore's letting it stand"
"Oh, honestly Ron. Krum is not that bad"
"Hermione you don't know how men think-"
As the two began to argue, I looked up at Fred with a smile, "How long do you think those two are going to fight until they realise they're in love with each other?"
At that, he scoffed, pulling me closer to his body, "Those two? I give it until sixth year"
"Oh yeah? I bet seventh"
"You're on gorgeous, a galleon"
Reaching up to place a kiss on his lips, I giggled at the sound of fake gagging from George, "then it's a bet"