CHAPTER 36

------------------- Sunday @ RM - Morning

Khushi stretches her body as she slowly opens her eyes to the new morning sunlight. Her hand came in contact with the bed sheet beside her and instantly she sits up looking at her side finding the space empty.

"Arush ...", as the name escape her lips she quickly went climbed and look here and there in room, also below bed if he crawls there as he loves to play hide and seek with her. She ran out of her room, climb two steps down when relief wash over her, finding Arush in Anjali's arms on the first landing infront of TV. She went to them and as usual Arush extended his arms towards her when he saw her.

"hey sleepy head ... finally ... You got the time to wake up", said Anjali teasingly.

"Sorry Anjali ji I don't know how I slept that late ... I (she stops and then remember) whats the time?", said Khushi as she sat down beside her taking Arush in her lap.

"Its 11:48 ...", said Anjali looking at her cell.

"Maammmaa ... aaannnhhh", as Arush keeps his mumbling going on playing with his all time favorite thing ... Khushi's hair.

"Oh ... thank God I am not that late", said Khushi wrapping her arms around Arush and relax back in sofa. "Late for what?", Anjali asked as she replied to message on her cell.

"Jiji is going back today ... her train was at 4.30pm", said Khushi. "Ahaan ...", said Anjali still busy on her cell and Khushi notices this .. she peeks on and saw Rahul's name on top of screen.

"Ahem ... I guess someone is desperately missing someone after LAST NIGHT", said Khushi with teasing tone emphasizing on the last two words.

"Shut up (Anjali smack on her thigh) its nothing like that ... Rahul was just telling me that he had to go to hospital for some work and he will be back in evening to pick me up", said Anjali with little blush, a small shy smile.

"oh yeah ... its your PegPhera today", said Khushi and Anjali give her a smile. Suddenly Arush pull her hairs and Khushi yelped a little.

"hey Arush stop ... no baby", said Khushi taking her hair out of his grip.

"annhh taa ... kehlooo naaa", said Arush.

"Ok baby .. Mama will play with you ... but first lets have some food .. I am hungry", said Khushi pouting extra towards Arush who places his hand on her lips and pout his lips too.

"Oh he had his food, I fed him an hour ago", said Anjali now switching the channels on TV.

"So you took him from room? ... I was scared when I didn't find him ... I thought he may have fallen down from bed", said Khushi as she wiggle Arush in her lap. "Naah ... he was already down when I came here ... he was giving a hard time to Mami", said Anjali as she look on to Arush.

"Oh she should have wake me up ... why did she take Arush herself", said Khushi playing with Arush.

"She didn't ... Chottey did", said Anjali with a tender smile. "Whaa ..." as Khushi want to say but the Arush place his hand on her lips again.

"yeah Mami told me that Chottey took Arush from the room ... he didn't wake you up because according to him (Anjali raises her eyebrows) you were tired with all the wedding functions and needed much deserve sleep", said Anjali and smile as she saw Khushi look away shyly. Khushi look towards the dining and living room to see if Arnav's was there.

"He is in study with Akash", said Anjali as she understood why Khushi is looking down.

"I don't know whats so important work he have to do even on Sunday and when I asked him he said (Anjali mimics Arnav) I didn't do much work as you said because of your wedding Di ... Now I got loads of stuff to do.", said Anjali with little grumpy expression. Khushi giggled at her imitation of Arnav.