Chapter 82: Somewhere 1/2

I scooped a part of ice cream in a bowl Liz bought me.

The ice cream melted in my mouth and I tasted the flavor of chocolate.

"How'd you know I love chocolate?" I smiled in content as I eat another scoop.

She gave me a shrug and opened another tub.

"You can take some here" I pointed at the chocolate flavor.

"I bought one for myself- Vanilla" she lifted the tub so I could see the label.

"People really like vanilla?" I scrunched my nose.

"Obviously" she tsk'd at me, "it's not too sweet, I like it"

We sat and ate comfortably.

"Chlo I actually want to ask you something..." She placed the spoon down and looked at me.

Is she... "Yeah?"

"I saw this really really good looking girl at the store"

"Oh" I swallowed my disappointment, "what about her"

"I was looking for the flavors and she saw me, she was really nice for helping but then she started flirting with me"

"You're telling me this because?" I don't have the right to get jealous but here I am...jealous.

I ate a big scoop and raised an eyebrow.

She laughed at my face, "what's so funny" I asked.

"Well, she was pretty and all but I was actually thinking about what would your reactions be if you told me those things the first time we met and I'll be so annoyed at you"

"What did she say?"

"She asked me if Something was up because I was buying two tubs" she snickered. "I just told her it's for my girlfriend"

"G-girlfriend?" I stuttered.

Omg.

OMG.

I wanted to squeal or jump but instead I just stared at her with a hot face and a drumming heartbeat.

She must've realized because she stopped and blushed, "I meant girl friend- there's a space because you know we're..." She cleared her throat, "never mind that-"

She rested her head on the counter and I heard her groan.

"Don't um...worry I don't..."

She looked up at me, she looks like she wanted to say something but still contemplating.

"Do you wanna watch adventure time with me..." She mumbled.

A soft chuckle escaped my lips before standing up, "I thought it was something serious"

She rolled her eyes and picked up her bowl. "Just shut up and watch with me"

-

"You're really warm" she nuzzled against my neck.

Adventure time was playing on the t.v. And we're currently cuddling on the couch with Liz being the big spoon.

I smiled and held her arm that was around my waist, "you're really warm too"

"And here I thought you hate touching"

"Shh" she said, "let me enjoy this" She sounded drowsy and I felt her soft breaths on my nape.

"You're tickling me" I said.

She wasn't replying so I figured she was asleep.

I carefully turned and faced her.

She looked so beautiful and peaceful.

I snaked my arms around her waist and snuggled closer,

I looked up and pecked her lips before closing my eyes to sleep but before I could completely go to dreamland, I felt her move and place a kiss on top of my head.

I smiled in content and let warmness engulf me.

I could definitely get used to this.

*

"Wake up" I heard someone whisper.

"Go away" I shoo'd and hugged Liz tighter.

"That's a pillow"

"Wha" I peeked and saw a white pillow in my arms. I turned around and saw Liz in casual wear.

"We're going out remember?"

I grumbled and sit up, placing the pillow beside me.

"What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"7pm"

"Where are we going"

"Just change clothes" she pulled me up, "come on we're going to be late"

-

I wore denim shorts, tucked in sweaters and black boots to finish it off.

I met her downstairs and she looked kind of nervous.

"Are we that late?" I asked, feeling guilty.

"No!" She said and cleared her throat, "no I lied, we're not late for anything"

"Where are we going then?"

"It's a surprise" she smiled at me and took my hand before going out of the house

I looked down and blushed at the contact.

I looked at back of her head and noticed the tip of her ears turn red.

"Tell me if riding a motorcycle makes you uncomfortable okay?"

I smiled at her nervousness, "don't worry about it."

We both hopped on her motorcycle and she drived away.