Chapter 14

He mumbles through her lips, yet once again...."I love you..!"

She whispers back..."I love you too" and goes back into his arms..

"Sidharth..?"

"Hmm..?"

"Aap ko iss gande situation se bahar nikal na hain..! Aap meri ek baat manoge?!"

"Bolo..?"

"Aap jaoge na Jiya se milne..?"

"Haan, lekin abhi nehi..this situation needs to settle down first..aur woh bhi nehi chahti hain ki main ab jaun.."

"Theek hain..jab aap usse mil ne jaoge tab humare bare mein usko kuch nehi batana! Promise me k nehi bataoge?!"

"Haan mujhe waise bhi kisiko kuch batana nehi tha...lekin Jiya deserves to know this na baby? And she will eventually get to know this! Tab situation aur bhi ganda ho jayega! She might think that I have cheated on her!"

"Haan aap sahi keh rahe ho..but being a girl, I know how it feels..aur woh bohot vulnerable state mein hain abhi..if you tell her about me, she might take this attempt again! Usse thoda sa time do..she is a busy person, and I believe she will come out of this soon!"

Sidharth keeps wondering how sorted she is! Any other girl in her place would have rather made him say this to Jiya to secure her position in his life! But this girl is doing just the opposite! He feels lucky to have her now...!

"Do you know something?!"..he chins down to look at her, while she inclines her face, resting on his left arm to look up at him..

"Hmm..?"

"Ab mujhe pata chal raha hai ki main itna kyun pagal ho raha tha!"

"Accha..kyun?!"... she smiles gently by rubbing his cheek with her palm..

"Kyun ki tu different hain baby! Bilkul out of ordinary!"...he kisses on her cheeks..

"Tu?!"...she giggles..

"Haan 'tu', dil se nikal aya! Never did in case of other girlfriends! But with you, it's more homely! I can easily let my guards down!"...he laughs at himself..

"Cute hain..lekin main 'aap' hi bulaungi!".. she pouts..

"Nehi..kyun?! Kitna ajeeb lagega baby!"

"Nehi! Ajeeb nehi lagta..sweet lagta hai! Anokha hain..ek dum different!"... She gives out a sweet smile..

"Kaha thi tu ab tak?! Mili kyun nehi mujhe?! I had such a fucking life man! Sab kuch hote huye bhi kitna akela tha main! Sometimes I used to wonder, why can't I be happy?! How come I didn't find you all these days?!"...his eyes well up as he speaks..

She comes out of his embrace and cupps his face.."Abhi agayi hoon na?! Ab toh kabhi aap ko dukhi nehi hone dungi! Promise!"

"I love you..!"..he can't stop loving her..

"Awww kitne pyare ho aap! Yeh Khushi aapko khadoos kyun bulati hain?!"

"Kyunki hoon main khadoos! Dheere dheere woh bhi aap ko pata chal jayegi Madam!"..he smirks and she giggles at him back..

After a while...
"Sidharth bohot late chuki hain..Manvi must be worried..abhi mujhe jana chahiye..!"

"Nooo!!"

"Baat karenge na phone par! Abhi jane do! Aur apki Mom kya sochengi?! Call up your driver to give me a drop..!"...she takes his phone and hands it over to him..

"Jana zaroori hai?!" He makes a gloomy face..

"Haan!"...she giggles..

"Chalo main drop kar deta hoon! Mujhse nehi hoga!"