Author's Note

Some descriptions of the events!

.......................

1-NIKKAH: In ISLAM, Nikkah is a sacrad bond tied in the presence of your family keeping ALLAH as your witness, this bond make the two people eachother's in the world and even in heaven! By saying "Qabool Hai" thrice in the presence of ALLAH with some verses the two people become MAN and WIFE.

2-RUKSATI: Ruksati means the bride has to go to her husband's home, it is done after Nikkah, it can simple be done by the groom coming to her home and take her to his, and it can also be done with BARAAT! But in ISLAM simple ruksati took more importantce!

3-BARAAT: The baraat is done by the bride's side for the happiness and for the RUKSATI, it can or cannot be done, it is all upto the father of the bride, baraat is specifically done my muslims in happiness! if it done it is same like ruksati that the groom came with hai family and take away his bride.

4-WALIMA: Walima is just like Reception, it is done after the ruksati of the bride and the consumation of marriage, walima can be delayed by the groom and bride if they want so, but not later then 3 months after consuming of their marriage!

........................

Hope it helped you all!

#OkThanksBye