His Past

This chapter is posted less than 24 hours from the previous one. Please check the previous chapter if you haven't read it yet.

Another thing, let me say it before you start reading hehehe because I am thankful for people checking out on me but at the same time, I get shy and /slightly/ stressed on how to assure you that I am okay updating like this lol.

So let me say that I am fine, I am well, I am not pressuring myself to update, and no I don't really need to take a break now. hehehe. Really, guys, I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine. Let's just say that this is me, posting double updates because I am making the most out of my weekend. Weekdays are quite hectic soooo ~ hahahaha

Thank you so much💛💛

+++++++++++++++++

Kongpob smiles as he looks around the university. It was his dream to enter Ayuthaya University (AU) Bangkok campus. It was his goal to enter the university as it is where his parents graduated but since his parents have left the city after they graduated, Kong chose to enroll himself to the Bangkok campus as the main campus is quite far from the capital.

He has already messaged Kao that he has arrived and they can meet at the entrance of the faculty building but he hasn't found him yet. He's been standing there for close to fifteen minutes already.

"Hey freshie," Kong flinched when someone tapped his shoulder making him turn around. There, a man around his height with his hair styled to the side gave him a warm smile.

"Freshie, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be exploring the building instead of standing outside?"

"Hi phi, I am Kongpob," Kong gave him a wai.

"I'm waiting for my friend to arrive," Kong explained.

"I see. What department?"

"Journalism."

"I see. I'm Stud, I like being called by my name even without phi... I don't find it disrespectful," Stud batted his brows making Kong awkwardly smile.

"And I'm from Business Comm department. I'm a sophomore," Stud added. "Nice to meet you, Kongpob," Stud chuckled when Kong gave him another wai.

"Nice to meet you too, P'Stud... oh... I mean... Stud," Kong immediately corrected himself which Stud found amusing.

"Kong!" they turned their attention to the latecomer who obviously came from a run with how disheveled he looks like. He adjusted his glasses and gave a wai to Stud as he noticed that he's a senior.

"Stud, this is the friend I was waiting for, Kao," Kong pointed at Kao who introduced himself. Stud also introduced himself.

"The council has prepared a lot for the freshies, you should go in and check them out," Stud said with a smile.

"I'll see you two around!" he playfully winked as he waved at them before he fully left the faculty building while Kong unconsciously followed his figure until Kao nudged him.

"How come you're friends with a senior on the first day?"

"If you arrived on time then I wouldn't end up talking to him," Kong pointed out and that made Kao grit his teeth as he apologized for being late.

"Let's go in!"

+

Kong silently sits inside the bus as people are starting to go down and more seats are available. He decided to go home straight after work as he knows that Arthit is busy today.