Clarity - Chapter 5

"So I sleep with all of you?", I said asked.

Hoseok gently reached, to place his hands on my chin, pulling me closer to his face, "Well my Angel we won't be doing to much sleeping."

"Bre we will be yours and you will be ours.  We can take care of you and any of your needs sexually and anything outside of that." Jin stated seriously.

___________________________________________

Bre POV

My body started to heat up again from listen to the guys proposal.

Everything started to make sense with my past couple of interactions with Joonie.  It was all for this moment.

My mind was filled with passion for Joonie but after hearing Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok,  my desires became more selfish.  I can be with with 4 idols. 

 Who would turn this opportunity down?? Not me!

To be honest with myself, my trifling ass was feeling some type of way about Jang-Mi.  I knew her ass would be pissed about the Hyung line wanting me as well.

So I shall indulge in this lustful situation.  I'm ready to turn up!  Let my whoring ways begin!

___________________________________________

With a smirk, Joonie cleared his throat to get my attention.  He looked at the the door then back at me.

He was waiting on my answer to Yoongi's question.

I decided that I could show them better then I could tell them

I decided that I could show them better then I could tell them.  I stood up from the table and stepped behind my chair.

All eyes were still on me.

Looking at Hoseok, I pointed to him and did the come here motion with my pointer finger.

He started to walk towards me with a smile, "Yes Angel?"

I immediately started to kiss him. Pushing my tongue pass his lips, exploring his mouth with my tongue.

My head was turned just slightly enough so that my eyes could meet Joonie's.  

While Hoseok and I were enjoying each others tongues I started unbuttoning his pants pulling out his long dick.  His dick wasn't as thick as Joonie but longer.  Just feeling the length made my mouth water and gave me a tingling sensation in my stomach with the thought of him in my guts.

I quickly got on my knees and swallowed what I could fit of him in my mouth.  

I started to sucking and slob on his dick.  Moving my head back and forth quickly.

"Fuck, your mouth feels so good!", Hoseok said while grabbing a handful of my hair.

Jin stepped off the bar stool and sat in Hoseok chair to get a closer view.