Chapter 49 - From Weak to Strong

Now, Bruce only hoped that Parker was safe.

There was another important thing though, after Bruce downloaded Iron Man's wisdom ability, he hoped he would be able to design a Battle-armor alone. Including a Spiderman suit.

When that time came, Parker would be perfect.

After hearing Bruce's words, Parker started pondering. He was clever and got what Bruce meant.

Soon, there would be a major event in New York, and Bruce wanted him to be safe, but at the same time, he really wanted to help Bruce.

"Sir, do you really not need my help?" Parker asked again. Despite knowing that he was not yet strong enough, he still wanted to do something to help Bruce.

This was his ultimate wish, to fight side by side with the person he looked up to the most.

"You still need to grow, don't rush it," Bruce smiled.

"Okay sir, I'll do that."

Just then, the voice of the system came in Bruce's mind again.

"Beep, download complete!"

"Beep, congratulations, you've obtained the Adsorbent ability!"

Afterwards, Bruce felt his body go through massive changes again. His palms grew some barb, which was covered with thousands of suckers, and his feet could now adsorbent the ground to better stabilize his body.

The current Bruce could be said to be a second Spiderman.

"Go home first, your aunt will worry about you," said Bruce.

Parker nodded reluctantly, then left, and soon afterwards, Bruce leaped up and disappeared into the darkness.

Now, Bruce's abilities had become more and more perfect. Whether it be speed, strength or defense, they had all reached a very balanced state.

"Now, the only thing I have to do is wait for the war to begin." Bruce stood on top of a building, pondering his next move.

After the war started, he would meet many more superheroes, which meant that he would be able to download a lot more powerful abilities. And as the time would gradually go by, he would become stronger and stronger, eventually reaching an inconceivable level of power.

Later, Bruce was back to the parking area and was ready to return to the Avengers base. These days, he could clearly feel that there were more and more agents coming to the Avengers base, and the guards had become a lot more strict.

Even the level 6 and level 7 agents, which were rarely seen around had begun to appear as well.

According to his guess, Nick Fury was probably getting ready to carry out the Avengers plan. All the necessary requirements had been arranged, and he was just waiting for an opportunity.

And this so called opportunity, would of course come when Loki fell to the Earth. While this was top secret and no one else knew about it, Bruce, who was from the 'real' Earth, knew what would happen before it even happened.

After Bruce returned to the Avengers base, he went to meet Captain America and get his task reward of 5 million USD. Such a big amount of money would enable him to do a lot of things.

When Bruce entered the room, the Captain was still training. His self-discipline was very strong, even with no supervision he had continued to train just as hard as before.

While he picked up on Bruce's arrival, he chose to ignore it.

Later, Bruce opened his system panel to check his various abilities.

——-

[Name]: Bruce.

[Identity]: Level 6 agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

[Ability]: Marksman, Anti-aging gene, Spider Telepathy, Super Serum gene, Super endurance, Body and Shield as one, Adsorbent ability, Super speed, Super strength, Mind-control immunity, Self-healing, Strenghtend Hands, Super vision, Pig Iron Body, Superb-level Fighting technique, Sabre proficiency, Firearms proficiency, Covert tracking.

[Warehouse]: Vibranium shield.

[Balance]: 0

——-

With all these abilities added up, I could easily be counted as one of the stronger superheroes.

But regardless of that, he had no intention of becoming a superhero and joining the ranks of the Avengers. Everything he did, he did for himself.

Now, he had the Super Serum gene, the Self-healing ability, and the Anti-aging gene. Under the effects of these three abilities alone, his body had reached an incredible level.

Even if he was to get fatally hurt 10 times, he would still not die. His body was perfect, and far beyond the limits of normal human beings. It was really formidable to reach such a state in such a short period of time, It was hard to believe even.

There was also the Vibranium shield, which greatly strengthened his combat power. Now, he could face the upcoming New York War with a calm state of mind.

He had transformed from a weak level 1 agent, to a powerful superhero. This was almost unheard of, and Bruce did it in only a couple of months!