I Can Download Chapter 51: Enemies from Divine Realm

While in trouble, find the greatest improvement for yourself.

But Lit had an idea.

The balance in his hand is enough to download another superhero ability.

The first candidate is Iron Man.

Just with his current qualifications, it is difficult to see Iron Man.

In the plot, it's Coleson's Iron Man.

So you can start with him.

But he immediately denied it when he thought about it.

"This matter can't be anxious. If it is too active, it will cause suspicion."

Li Te thought so, now is not the time for him.

In the strength of not having crushed everything, many things need to be taken care of.

Later, Lit returned to the base.

The Avengers base is not much different from before, except that there are more and more agents, everything is normal.

What happened to Hill was the top secret of SHIELD, not many people knew.

But it will soon be different. What happened tonight will make the entire SHIELD turbulent.

At this time, Lite, standing on the second floor of the Avengers base, his eyes were dull.

So he waited quietly for everything.

"Hey Lee, it's been a long time." Black Bill came, and he stood in front of Lit.

Li Te greeted the latter, and he didn't say much.

"Nothing has happened recently, but why do I have a bad hunch?"

The black Bill stood next to Lit and expressed his hunch.

Lit looked at Bill with a little surprise, then shook his head.

There has been a lot of recent actions by the SHIELD senior staff, and all parties have taken action.

As long as it is in SHIELD, this is very obvious.

No one cares.

"Maybe something will happen," Li Te said irresistibly.

"Dididi ~"

Just then, a harsh siren sounded.

All the agents of the Avengers base were standing in place and somewhat at a loss.

Since the establishment of the Avengers Base, there have been no alarms.

But today, it suddenly sounded.

"What the **** is going on? Isn't this an alarm that sounds only for major events?"

"I have a friend who said that an unusual incident happened in one of our secret bases."

"Unusual time, what is that?"

The dozens of agents present were bewildered, wondering what had happened.

But the siren sound continued to sound.

"Everyone gathers!"

At this moment, it was Zoe.

He walked out of the office quickly, moving extremely fast, with anxiety on his face.

"Li, join me to recruit people, the sooner the better!"

Zoe saw Lit on the second floor and said right now.

Now in the Avengers Base, the highest rank is the seventh level agent.

As a sixth-level agent, Leet is considered a high-level in today's base.

"Okay, Bill, now you can contact the logistics department immediately and ask them how many helicopters they send out!"

At this moment, Li Te was shocked, and he directly ordered to say.

The alarm sounded, indicating that the Avengers base had entered a state of emergency at this time.

In an emergency, higher-level agents have higher authority.

"Yes!"

Black Bill looked at the flashing red warning light, also foreshadowing the severity of the incident.

He immediately executed Lit's order and began to assemble helicopters.

"Everyone, I mean everyone, gather at the heliport!"

Leet said that the panic agents immediately stabilized.

"Yes, Mr. Bruce!"

His order went on, and all the agents in the Avengers base began to gather at this moment.

Zoe enters the command room and begins to execute everything that emergencies need to deal with.

The original calm Avengers base was mobilized at this time.

Agents are highly trained and their execution is very high.

In less than ten minutes, all emergency measures were prepared.

A total of hundreds of agents gathered on the heliport of the Avengers Base.

At this time, there were five level seven agents and ten level six agents in the base.

These senior agents stood one by one, facing a huge problem at the moment.

That is, there are no more high-level agents, and there are more than a hundred people who are in charge.

"Let Lee come." At this point, Zoe recommended Lee.

"I agree!"

"I agree."

These agents, before the trials, lost to Lit.

Standing in front of him, Li Te nodded slightly, although he knew it was useless.

It takes at least twenty minutes for this speed to reach that place.

However, he must make a decision.

At least, he wants to join Coulson.

"Okay, Zoe, tell everyone about it."

Lit said, let the information received by Zoe speak out.

Zoe didn't hesitate, he stood up, his eyes were solemn.

"I only explain one situation now. We have a secret base that has been attacked. The enemy is a person who claims to be from Asgard, and Hawkeye has betrayed for some unknown reason!"

When this sentence came out, everyone present was shocked.

Asgard?

Hawkeye betrayed.

This is an incredible thing to them.

Only Zoe ignored their shock and said again.

"Now Director Fury is finally enemies, and Mr. Coulson is reinforcing. We need to act now and give me a good spirit. The enemies we face this time are very unusual!"

Zoe looked at everyone and said directly.

Then he looked at Lit.

Now that Lite is the interim commander they have elected, everything in Xianxian needs Lite to make decisions.

"Zoe, you bring seventy personal reinforcements to the director. If you don't have a helicopter, use all available transportation. Be sure to arrive as soon as possible. I will cooperate with Mr. Coulson. Now, act now!"

Li Te did not hesitate to give orders directly, the soldiers divided into two ways.

He knew it had no effect, but he could at least reach Coulson.

that's enough.

"Yersir!"

Everyone said in unison, and acted immediately. .