01. {hogwarts express}

"his father knows everything

"his father knows everything."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

all the students were now seated on the hogwarts express, ready to go. all everyone had been talking about was the recent events during the quidditch cup.

harry potter, ronald weasley, navy blight and hermione granger sat together on a train carriage as they usually did. harry himself was still shaken up from the death eater attack but he was slowly getting use to crazy things happening.

"anything from the trolley? anything from the trolley?" the trolley witch asked as she pushed around her trolley full of treats.

the lady appeared at the golden trio's door, "anything from the trolley dears?"

ronald stood up, "a packet of droobles and a liquorice wand." he looks down at the coins in his hand and realised he didn't have enough to purchase the two, "on second thought, just the droobles."

"it's alright, i'll get it." harry offered, he had inherited a ton of money from his parents and still had no clue what to do with it.

ron shook his head, "don't worry, just the droobles, thanks."

cho chang walked up to the trolley, behind her was josephine deveraux and some other ravenclaw girls. the two weren't exactly friends, but friendly classmates.

"two pumpkin pasties please," cho spoke sweetly.

harry looked up at the girl and smiled in wonder as the trolley witch delivered her the pasties.

"thank you."

"anything sweet for you dear?" the trolley witch questioned as cho and her group walked off giggling.

"oh no thank you, i'm not hungry." harry watched as the girls left, he then went back to his friends.

"everything okay hon?" the trolley witch asked josephine.

"can i have... a liquorice wand?" josie requested with a determined smile.

"of course." the trolley witch nodded as she paid.

"thank you." josie nodded as she sauntered off.

"loads according to dad, that's what worried them so much. happened right under their noses." ron's muffled voice was heard from inside the department.

"if i were them, i'd be pied off." navy's voice was next.

"knock knock," josie announced as she knocked on the door. she didn't wait for a reply before drawing the door open.

"josephine?" harry looked up at her in confusion as he rubbed his head.

"don't worry, i'm not staying." she reassured him, "just wanted to deliver this."