Chapter 23

Happy reading my awesome readers😍😍😍

××××××××

Ahmer, Hamza, Haider, Ali, Ahmed & Azhar were sitting in a circle with Fajar, Safiya & Ramsha. Naimal was as usual sitting in a corner away from them. Reception was a common function for males & females. So not wanting to roam here & there they sat in a group talking & laughing among themselves.

"Hide & Seek khele kya???" Ahmer exclaimed excitedly.

"Yaha par? Pagal ho gaye ho kya?" Fajar stated disbelievingly.

"Haa yaar maza ayega. Itne saare logo me chupne me kitna maza ayega na." Ali said excitedly.

"I will start counting." Haider said closing his eyes with his palms.

Everyone shockingly looked at them, but nontheless got up to find the place to hide.

Being bride's side they didn't have anything to do in reception. After meeting Mirha everyone was stranger to them.

After counting Haider went in searching for them. They were looking like maniacs.

Haider was looking here & there while searching for his party. He started looking behind the curtains and tables when in process he colloided with a soft body.

Humeira was walking fastly towards the food stall when colloided with a hard body. She was about to fall but was stop by steong arms going around her waist to held her in a place.

Haider looked at her closely. Her eyes were closed tightly due to fear. Her hairs were perfectly combed in a side french braid. The peach color she was wearing was doing justice with her complexion.

Not feeling the impact of fall Humeira opened her eyes to come in contact with the dark orbs.

Immediately pulling her hand from his chest which started to beat rapidly she pulled away from him making him retreat his hands back she disappeared in a second.

Safiya was hiding behind one of the pillars peeking every now & then to catch a glimpse of her brother. Someone tapped her shoulder from behind but she waved the person off. Another tap, another wave. Another tap, another wave. Another tap, she turned around frustrated at the person ready to press his neck when her breath hitched immediately fisting her hand which was about to catch his neck. Ahmer was standing close, too close to her without touching.

"Tumhare paas to mere liye time hi nahi hai." He whispered huskily.

"Ap...ap kya kar rahe hai. Haider Bhai aajayege." She stated with fear lacing voice.

"Mere sawal ka jawab do Safiya." She wasn't still used to his this side. It has just been a week since this nee feeling developed between them.

She just looked away from him.

"Hamara rasta chode."

"Nahi chodta. Kya karogi?"

"Ham chilla chilla kar logo ko jama karlege."

"Chillao. Fir Zaydan Bhai k jaisa mai bhi tumse raat-o-raat nikah kar lunga." Safiya blushed extremely flustered.

"Ap had se aage badh rahe hai." She said making an angry expression.

"Achaa. Tum batao na kya had hai meri." He asked looking teasingly at her.

Safiya suddenly punched his stomach making him groan in pain. "3 bhaiyo ki ek lauti behen hai ham. Hamse panga lena no changa." Winking at him she stepped out of there forgetting that she was playing the game.