What

Back to (Y/N)'s point of view:

We were all sitting around Jungkook in his temporary room. Jungkook and I teamed up to explain that we were fine. They were very skeptical but eventually accepted it.
I felt like they were walking on eggshells around me.

"So, what now?" I ask and the group remains quiet until Namjoon speaks up.
"I guess he'll stay with you until he gets better" Namjoon says with a heavy sigh.

"If that's ok with you" he lifts up his head to look at me.
"Of course" I say with a smile.
"Thanks" Jungkook says with a bright smile.
"Can't we just drag him back to my place. I don't trust him" Jimin says with a slight glare to Jungkook.

"Have some faith in me" Jungkook says smugly.
"See? That's the problem" Jimin snaps.
"He can't do anything anyways" Yoongi speaks up.

"Yeah, What do you think I'm gonna do?" Jungkoook asks Jimin smugly.
"This isn't helping your situation" Yoongi snaps to Jungkook and he immediately retreats.

"You better get better for our next concert" Yoongi scolds.
"Yeah yeah. No problem. I'm already feeling better" Jungkook says nonchalantly. They all look really uncertain at Jungkook. It's sweet that they care.

"Don't worry. With my help, I'm sure he'll be back on his feet soon" I say, trying to help Jungkook out. He just nods with a smile, trying to ease the group.

The group seems to relax a little.
"In exchange, give me a ticket for your next concert" I say with an outstretched hand.
"Of course" Namjoon says with a slight laugh as he shakes my hand, sealing the deal.

"Aish, you're doing this for free tickets?" Jungkook whines with a huge frown.
"Look at that. You're still a huge crybaby" I tease and a few snicker.

"You get what you get and you don't get upset" I say with finality.
"You still say that?" Hoseok asks with a slight laugh.
"Of course. That's my life moto" I say proudly.
"And what is it you always said-it eez what it eez" Taehyung joins in.
"You said that before every test" Taehyung adds on as he slings an arm around my neck.

"Hey! In High School too" Jungkook laughs and Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung laughs along. The others slightly snickered at this new found information.

"I'm not the only one. It seems like you still stuck with your introduction" I turn the tables on Hoseok.
"That's because it's a good introduction" he counters.

"So is my life motos" I defend.
"A life moto is supposed to be something like Hakuna Matata. Your mottos sound way too depressing" Taehyung says.
"At least I have life motos" I retort.

That conversation goes on longer than it should have. Eventually I spoke up for them to leave.

"So...are you guys staying over or what's happening?" I ask once another conversation was over.
"No. We should leave" Namjoon says as he reluctantly stands up.
"No..." Jimin whines.
"Yeah, lets stay over" Taehyung joins in.

"No no. We should get out of her hair" Jin says with a tight grin.
"Yeah, she already has Jungkook to deal with" Yoongi joins in which earns a huge frown from Jungkook.

"I'm not that bad. I'm a way better patient then you'll ever be" Jungkook says. That was a trigger for Yoongi, for some reason, as he snaps his head towards Jungkook.
"As if. I would be much better" Yoongi says with a slight glare.

"Don't fight" I slice the tension with my words. If they start fighting, they'll never leave.

Yoongi just looks away and Jungkook huffs.
"Aish, and we just talked about this" Namjoon says with a huge sigh and their expressions relaxes a little.
"About what? Wanting to get hurt?" I ask with a tilt of my head. I feel like I'm missing something.