Chap 32 - At The Hospital

Abhinav's POV (Abhi)

After hanging up the call I went near Hetal and tap on her shoulder saying, "I am coming back in some time" she just nobs at me.

After that, I walked towards Rudra and signal him to come out with me. Once we were out of the room, I started searching for an empty and comfortable place to sit and talk to Rudra.

I turned to my left and saw an empty bench at the end of the corridor so I started walking toward it and Rudra quietly followed me. Once we sat down again I looked in his eyes straight and asked him, "Did you get any threaten calls in a few weeks."

He was shocked by my question and said, "No, not at all, but why you asking this?"

I told him what my most trusted guard told me,

"Sir, we followed the car and caught the driver and he confesses that he got money to killed Hetal Madam. It was a well-planned murder which was to be shown as a hit and run case."

I saw Rudra clinching his fist and it turns white, there was complete silence for a few minutes as I saw him in deep thoughts I asked again, "do you doubt anyone?" He looks at me and nods in a yes.

"Who?"

"Bhai I will handle this, can you trust me." I was shocked when he called me "bhai"

I gave him a slight smile and nob at him.

"Can I call you bhai as you are elder to me and my wifey's brother." I again nob at him and said "you can call me bhai or Abhi as you wish", and he smiled wholeheartedly.

"I will call you bhai because I genuinely admire you and respect you." After that what Rudra told me I was beyond shock.

"I have noticed that you are not taking your sister's name but addressing her as my wife or your sister. Why is so?" I was speechless I never knew what to say.

"I ... I . ... want.... To say...." But I was cut by Rudra. He holds my hands and says "I know I am married to your sister Hetal and not Mittali. I understood that Vasundra aunty does not like you so she never invited you to the marriage and she wanted Mittali to run from marriage so she just invited Hetal and pressurized her to get married to me. In short, Hetal is a substitute bride. But trust me bhai, I love Hetal and I will always try my best to keep her happy."

I was shocked would be an understatement, I was just clueless how does he know about this. I guess he could read my face and chuckled and said: "Bhai even I have my sources." After hearing that we just giggle at each other.

I was very happy today to see Rudra Oberoi in a new look the look that Hetal always praise, that  how polite and gentleman he is, but how the media frames him to be arrogant, rude, and playboy.

I secretly prayed for Hetal and Rudra that they live happily as this always.

Once we completed talking on other things we decide to go back into the room again.

Rudra's POV

After hearing that it was a planned murder I knew who could it be. So I told Bhai that I will solve it. First, he was shocked to hear bhai from my mouth, but later he gave me two options Abhi or bhai and I choose bhai as I always secretly admire him and now we are family because of my cute wifey.

I notice one thing that bhai was not taking Hetal's name he uses to address Hetal as my wife or his sister.

I could understand his dilemma so I brought the topic in from of him but he was beyond shock and one could easily make out from his looks. 

So I clarified him saying "I have my sources and also told him, Bhai please don't tell Hetal about this that I know her true identity. I want her to trust me and say this to me on her own." And he just nods and smiles wholeheartedly to me.

We then went inside the room again, I went near my wifey and tap on her shoulder she slowly looked up towards me with her puffy and red eyes.

 I asked her in a very soft tone "Wifey do you want to come home or stay here?" she gave me a confusing look. I understood that I need to clarify here so I said, "Wifey if you want to stay here I will bring your clothes and all the necessary thing within an hour or two along with dinner and if you want to come I will wait for you till the time you want to sit here."

She nods with those teary eyes and said," I will stay here with Isha" I nob back at her and told her I will be back in an hour or two and kiss her head loveling and then sat on my knees in front of her and hold her hands seeing straight in her eyes I said, "you have to be strong for your brother if you cry like this then who will take care of him" and she nods at me.

I wiped her tears with my hand and stand up and then kissed her forehead and walk towards bhai and told him I will be back soon and they should take care of themselves.

I left the hospital and on my way, I made a call to Moni and told her to pack comfortable clothes and necessary things for wifey for a day or two and also pack dinner for two.

And here goes my sweet sister along with her question, "Why, where is she going .. etc"

I am really happy today as I got a elder brother in for of Abhinav Bhai and also to see how caring and loving my wifey is. I truly question myself what good deeds I do to get such a lovely wife. 

************************

mohabbat karne wale aur parwah karne wale log bina kismat ke milte nahi

yeh aise phool hai, jo bina khuda ki rehmat ke kabhi khilte nahi 

**********************

रात सुबह का इंतज़ार नहीं करती,
खुशबू मौसम का इंतज़ार नहीं करती,
जो भी खुशी मिले उसका आनंद लिया करो,
क्योंकि ज़िन्दगी वक्त का इंतज़ार नही करती।