XXII. Visit

"I miss you so much." I said to Keenon looking at him across the table.

"I miss you too." He said. "You gettin' a stomach, Ma." I nodded and looked at my little stomach.

"Thing one and thing two are happy and healthy." I told him smiling. "Did you bring the pictures with you?" He nodded and sat the sonogram picture on the table.

"This always the last I look at and ion even understand the shit." He told me and I laughed.

"They're is one baby in each circle. That's the head and this is the body." I said showing him.

"What do you crave?" He asked.

"Trail mix and hot cheeto's mixed together and tiscuits with cream cheese."

"That's the most unhealthy thing I've heard you eat, and you still have a healthy one." I laughed.

"So, you know how I would always throw up?" He nodded. "Way worst, it's like solid food makes me throw up, so I drink way more smoothies to help not throw up so much."

"I wish I cold be with you through it."

"I do too." I said. "What do you do in here all day?"

"Workout, I started taking this construction class shit, ima try to get my associates degree, get my shit together before I come home to babies."

"That's good baby, I'm proud of you." I said smiling. "Gimme a kiss." I said and he leaned over the table and kissed me. "Since you have your good educational news, I don't have to get my GED, apparently I passed with all A's. So, instead of going through this twelve year process to be a doctor, I'm going to go to real estate school.

"That's what's up baby. We can do this shit together,  we buy em, I fix em up, you sell em." I smiled because he seemed so excited.

"I don't sleep with co-workers."

"Yo ass gon make an exception!" I smiled.

"For who? " I asked smiling.

"You got jokes, huh?" I giggled. "When do you go to the doctor?" He asked.

"Next week." I told him and he nodded. "I go every other week because it's more than one baby." I added.

"What are you, like eight weeks?"

"Nine." I told him. "Ten next week, so when you see me again I'll have a bigger belly."

"Damn, we finna be parents." He said amazed. "We skipped one baby and went straight to two."

"I'm scared, like my cookie will never be the same." I said.

"Don't remind me!" He said and I giggled.

"They said I might get a c-section." I told him. "People say that scar takes years to heal, but it'll take me a few months."

"You and yo home remedies."

"They work!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"For real." He said and I laughed.

"You love me?" He nodded. "I love you too." I said.

"What you eat today?"

"I had four waffles, over easy eggs, turkey bacon, chicken sausage, half of a cantaloupe and half of a pineapple." I told him. "Oh, and a grapefruit."

"Damn."

"It actually wasn't a lot. The waffles was the most and I had small portions of everything else. I had two waffles and the other two were the babies." He laughed.

"You know what I miss?"

"My cookie?"

"Like crazy,  but on the real, I miss yo smoothies." I giggled.

"I'm sure you do." I said as he grabbed my left hand.

"When I get home, I got shit I been procratinatin' 'bout." He said.

"What?" I asked him.

"Shit, gettin' you down the isle, movin' out this state, me you and the kids." I smiled.

"You have been really pushin off that first one." He chuckled.

"It took me too long to realize you my ridah." I laughed.

"That I am." I said smiling.

A/N:

Short chapter wanted to put something out, sorry for the long wait, but get you go. Don't forget to vote and comment!