Authors Note

PLEASE READ
I know most won't but at least skim through.

Thanks for reading Unbreak Me!
I just want to put it out there, it is currently in the process of being rewritten and there's a reason for that. I won't be editing this version but writing a new one to upload once it's all written.

The characters are and will always be flawed. That's just how it is.

Unbreak Me is a frustrating and provoking story and it has a lot of abuse that some say is over the top, and in some cases I agree. It covers triggering topics and there ARE NOT trigger warnings on the chapters.
There's also a little cringe. Just sayin'.

I've received a lot of awful comments and a lot of supportive and lovely ones. I don't always reply but I do see most of them.
I just want to say, most importantly, before you comment please keep in mind that there are people who are suffering or have suffered from similar situations and I don't want anything people say to affect them or make others think victim blaming or the situation is okay. I've seen a lot of victim blaming and it's disappointing and I've even had to report some people. There are a lot of things and circumstances that keep people from leaving relationships and situations where they're being hurt. People can be manipulative and cruel and can use anything and everything against their victim. There are different forms of abuse.

In short, some people fucking suck.

I hope everyone has a good read and initiates the scroll on policy.

Also, my heart goes out to everyone who has been affected by 2020 with COVID-19, fires, riots and just life in general.
Just know that you're not alone.

Stay safe xx

Rewritten version of Unbreak Me: www.wattpad.com/myworks/250868659-unbreak-me-rewritten

com/myworks/250868659-unbreak-me-rewritten