Part 83

My heart was racing. Kook had just fallen asleep and I was stood at the bottom of the bed in my dark clothes. I chose the best black dress I had with me. I needed to blend in and to do that I had to dress classy but not too over the top. I tied up my laces while making as little noise as possible. If kook wakes up, or any of the boys for that matter, my plan would be ruined.

I picked some comfortable shoes. Ones that won't be loud when I escape here and ones that I can run easily in. My plan will not fail because I couldn't run in heals. That's the worst way to go. Imagine dying because your blisters were slowing you down.

I take a deep breath in, enjoying Koo's lingering sent in the room one last time before slipping into the dimly lit corridor. I had my escape planned hours ago. I realised the guards were going to be extra on their toes since me going to the hospital on my own happened, so what I did was bribe them to keep their mouths shut. They like me much more then kook and I promised I would take the blame if anything happened so they were quite happy to accept the deal and the nice sum of money.

I creep down the stairs and spot the guards looking at me with bright smiles. Shooting them winks and waving goodbye, I exit the front door and jump on the motorbike that waited for me. Thank god for Jacksons obsession with his bikes. I should probably pay him back for all the times I steal them and end up completely wrecking them.

It was like deja vu going down the quiet roads and feeling the breeze on my skin. Except this time I was not going to the hospital to grieve, but to the casino to get my damn sweet revenge I craved for. Those men don't know what will hit them. I just hope they suffer as much as humanly possible.

I pull up to the building but continue to the back were the staff carpark was. It was weird being out at this time. Ive always been a bit off a night owl but with all thats happened with koo, I have been staying inside more often. I jump off the bike and tuck my keys into my bra. I cringe at the cold metal touching my skin but carry on in my path to the back entrance.

I close the door behind me and pass the rooms that arent open to customers. "El" I call out as I spot my friend rushing around the kitchens with various pots in her hands. "Y/N! you made it on time!" She yells as she hugs me tightly. "Im not always late... no you're right Im just as surprised as you are." I correct myself as she giggles. Eliza, or El as I call her is one of my trusted friends. She's in the same line of business as me and Kook are but she launders her money in the various casinos she owns. At least that's what she used to do before passing her gang over to her younger brother and discovering her passion towards her businesses. Cooking being one of the things this place has that she is ecstatic about.

"Are they here?" I ask making my voice a bit quieter and away from listeners in. She nods. I had filled her in earlier about what was happening and her being her, she just had to join in with the drama. "They're in room 3 until 2 am. that gives you 2 hours to do what you need to do." She discreetly tucks a gun with a silencer that I asked for into my hand and pointed in the direction to go. "I owe you one El." I say giving her one last hug before disappearing into the crowds of workers that run around trying to adhere to all the customers demands.

El had thought ahead and left room 4, the one next door to the gang, empty for me. It was handy because with the window in my room open and the one in theirs open, I could just about hear what was going on...