Chapter 77

A/n: I have dug myself into a hole and I have no clue how to get out of it. I have no Idea what to do with Roman at this point

TW: death, shooting with a crossbow, blood, eaten alive

"How busy has mom been?!" Lucia asked looking at the six children. "Oh my god..I have all these siblings I never knew about" she said in shock.

She looked at the children. The younger ones were so adorable. The older ones look like they just got done filming tik toks.

"Oh my god give me those precious babies right this second" she squealed.

Amelia handed over the four younger children and they all sat around her.

"Wowww...you're my sister? You're really pretty...and fat" the four year old said.

Lucia huffed out a laugh and thanked the child, replying with "i'll only get fatter from here, i'm pregnant, with your little niece or nephew"

"Wow..." the child whispered, "well i'm Cecelia!" She smiled with a toothy grin, "that's Isiah, the baby you're holding, and that's my older sister Blancia!" She said, pointing to the seven year old.

"Does mom just have an 'ia' fetish because that's how all of our names end" Amelia said.

"What's a fetish?" Cecelia asked innocently, looking up with her bright blue eyes.

"Nothing, dear-"

"It's when someone-"

"Olivia no!" Julia said, yelling at the thirteen year old.

"Sorry" she smiled sheepishly.

Olivia looked like the typical thirteen year old. Baggy T shirt and sweat pants, giving peace signs and saying "your mom" with straight brown hair and a coffee that she was way too young for in her hand.

"Oh and that's Victoria" Cecelia said, pointing to the sixteen year old standing awkwardly away from everyone, "but she's shy" Cecelia whispered.

Victoria certainly reminded her of Virgil. Big headphones around her neck blaring MCR, oversized hoodie that was probably her best friend's, pale skin, dark circles under her eyes and some makeup.

There were some differences, one being that she was well, you know, a girl. She had shoulder length wavy black hair, curled at the bottoms. She had on a dark skirt with black leggings, and a very emo looking chain belt with the oh so infamous buckled ankle boots.

Lucia smiled, looking at all of her siblings, hoping to get to know them better while she was there.

————————————————————

"GUYS LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Patton screamed.

"...Truth or dare didn't exactly work out last time we played it, Pat" Logan sighed.

"Awwweeeee come on!! Roman isn't even here!" Patton groaned.

Virgil sighed, wondering why he agreed to a sleepover at his house while his mom was gone.

"Let's calm down before my mom thinks i'm throwing a party" Virgil joked.

"It is a party! A slumber party!" Patton smiled.

"Let's play monopoly instead" Remy smirked.

————————————————————

The game ended in complete chaos when Remus flipped the board after Logan played him.

There was a lot of screaming, and Remus may or may have not licked Virgil's sweaty armpit.

————————————————————

"Don't freak out-"

"Ram, what did you do?" Kurt asked with a sigh.

"It was Roman-"

"Jesus Christ I can't catch a break, can I?"

"Nope"

"What happened?"

"...He shot your neighbor's puppy-"

"WHAT?!"

"With a cross bow-"

"WHERE DID HE EVEN FIND THAT?! DEAR LORD MARY JOSEPH IN A BOWL OF CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP, DOES HE WANT TO GO TO JAIL?!?!"

Roman walked inside the house, "it was an accident!" He screamed, "I was trying to shoot an apple off Ram's head,-"

"Oh my god, which puppy was it?" Ram pulled up a picture and showed him.

"ROMAN THAT WAS LITERALLY THEIR FAVORITE ONE!" Kurt screeched in horror, running outside to find the dog, an arrow pierced through it's body, bleeding out on the floor

"ROMAN THAT WAS LITERALLY THEIR FAVORITE ONE!" Kurt screeched in horror, running outside to find the dog, an arrow pierced through it's body, bleeding out on the floor. The dog was whimpering, and crying out barks of pain.

"What do we do?!" Roman asked in panic.

"Same thing we did when we ripped that turtle out of it's shell and stomped on it, get the rats, we'll make it look like they ate it" Kurt sighed.

"Alright" Roman said, "hurry up before they get home!"

Roman picked the dog up gently, and pet the dying dog. He grabbed the arrow and yanked it out with great force.

The dog screamed out a bark of pain, and Roman put it down, letting it bleed into the neighbor's grass as it whimpered its last breaths.

The dog was still somewhat alive when the brought out the rats that began to eat it's flesh slowly and painfully, the grass painted a dark crimson red.

The three boys ran back inside the house just as the neighbors entered the neighborhood, coming home to their puppy bleeding out, and being eaten by rats.